Take care of them! Do you think Apple is your mother, careless people?
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-10-14 01:29 AM
    "You can't handle the truth!"
    2010-10-14 01:33 AM
    "I'll be back"

Oh, that movie quote has no relevance.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-10-14 01:39 AM
    When in doubt, Otterbox Defender. Comes with screen protector, case and kickstand belt clip.

You could drop it repeatedly (as my brother does at his job all the time) and never get a mark on the phone.

$40.00 well spent if you ask me. Not as pretty as the ip4 out of the case but I prefer to protect my investments.
    2010-10-14 01:43 AM
    lol

I dunno about the whole stronger thing. I had my 3g for 2 years, dropped it countless times and only just before I got my iPhone 4 it cracked the glass just a little in one corner of the black area, so it wasn't even noticeable. I've already dropped my 4 a bunch of times on asphalt, concrete, wood and carpet and still dont even have a scratch on it, all I have it in is a belt clip I got from amzer.
    What in the hell is your problem man? Why do you drop it so much? Are you retarded or something? Jeez!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-14 01:48 AM
    Apple TOLD everyone that it was stronger. Noone asked Apple to prove it, before you bought it. So IMO, you did exactly what Apple wanted you to do. Apple could sell ice to eskimo's, and you people would still jump on the band wagon with them. Retina display is the ONLY thing an Iphone 4 has thats worth keeping. Put that display on the 3GS "old bootrom"and it would be a bad mofo.
    Uh, what about the A4, The 512MB ram, the bigger battery?

They tend to make the iP4 a bit better than the 3Gs on a few more points than just the Retina Display, yes?
    2010-10-14 01:48 AM
    Uh, what about the A4, The 512MB ram, the bigger battery?

They tend to make the iP4 a bit better than the 3Gs on a few more points than just the Retina Display, yes?
    w0rd
    2010-10-14 02:06 AM
    w0rd
    +50
    2010-10-14 02:09 AM
    I dropped my iPhone 4 getting out of my truck the other day straight onto asphalt, no case. Forgot to put it in the case and it was sitting in my lap when I stupidly got out of my truck, forgetting it was there. It has three chips out of the power button corner and on the right side. Luckily I have a lowered truck so it didn't fall far. Accidents happen, I forgot my case but now I won't ever forget it. Still debating on wether to replace it, my USAA insurance will cover it. It's not shattered but I notice it all the time now. The white back I have on it didn't chip though. I've got plastic films on both front and back but it doesn't help on the corners. Oh well, chalk that up to a learning experience.
    HK-Z on Game Center
    2010-10-14 02:13 AM
    Well not only do they have twice the glass which means twice the area that can shatter, but because of that, they are also way the hell more slippery. It also didn't help that people had a tougher time getting cases right away too.
    2010-10-14 02:15 AM
    Because last time I dropped something made out of glass, it stayed intact...
    2010-10-14 02:42 AM
    I've had my iPhone since the day it was released. I have not broken it or even scratched it. Maybe some people need to simply stop abusing their ******* phones.
    +1. I've had every gen iPhone since they first came out, never dropped any of them and never bought a case for them. People need to learn how to take better care of their things. I even have this habit of spinning my iPhone in my hand, still don't drop it.
    2010-10-14 02:43 AM
    I even have this habit of spinning my iPhone in my hand, still don't drop it.
    LMAO, I do something like that to, but i like hold the sides of my touch, and flp it. hamburger way xD
    2010-10-14 02:54 AM
    When in doubt, Otterbox Defender. Comes with screen protector, case and kickstand belt clip.

You could drop it repeatedly (as my brother does at his job all the time) and never get a mark on the phone.

$40.00 well spent if you ask me. Not as pretty as the ip4 out of the case but I prefer to protect my investments.
    +1 on the otterbox. It's not the prettiest case by any means but for me an my job it's perfect. In fact I dropped mine today. It flew outta my hand onto the street, under my truck, face down. Phone is perfect although the case got fairly roughed up. I love this case
    2010-10-14 03:09 AM
    I still want to know what kind of plastic is it stronger than? There's al kinds of plastics for different purposes. Al though it my be true that there are more cases of broken iPhone 4 s, the insurance company is just taking this as a marketing strategy.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2010-10-14 03:17 AM
    Helicopter glass my a**! If I took a section of glass off of an Apache and dropped it on the ground from shoulder level, would it break to?
    No, but that's only because that glass is insanely thick.
    2010-10-14 03:35 AM
    Wasnt it suppose to be made of the same material that helicopter windshields are made of?

Black Hawk Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    2010-10-14 03:40 AM
    Wasnt it suppose to be made of the same material that helicopter windshields are made of?

Black Hawk Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Come over to my place sometime. I'll show you how easy it is to bend solid steel with my bare hands.
    2010-10-14 03:45 AM
    Ive dropped mine so as far as shatter id say their more resistant but their awful on scratches in my opinion
    2010-10-14 04:14 AM
    HEY IPhone4 Users: Who's laughing now?!?
    Us Iphone 3GS and 3G users....
    2010-10-14 04:19 AM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD