If you want unlimited downloads, there are plenty of cheaper ways to do that... and they're not even illegal (mostly).
    Napster isn't illegal?

BTW: Anyone who was doing the demo restart trick is SOL now, the code was totally rewritten. However, I don't even see anywhere telling me I'm in trial or anything
    2010-10-14 03:12 PM
    Compared to Slacker Radio, how does this stack up? I like the "stations" aspect in Slacker, not having to think about it and getting a good mix of music (especially the "Indie Chill" station). But the on-demand of this is tempting.

Does the $3/month get you the VIP for desktop as well?
    Last edited by modmongrel; 2010-10-14 at 08:03 PM.
    2010-10-14 07:47 PM
    it's buggy and it stoped working all together on my iphone

Compared to Slacker Radio, how does this stack up? I like the "stations" aspect in Slacker, not having to think about it and getting a good mix of music (especially the "Indie Chill" station). But the on-demand of this is tempting.

Does the $3/month get you the VIP for desktop as well?
    its' free on the desktop.
    Last edited by jajuan; 2010-10-14 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 11:41 PM
    it's buggy and it stoped working all together on my iphone

its' free on the desktop.
    Not necessarily. You get a desktop program when you're VIP, completely separate of the browser & even has keyboard shortcuts. Otherwise you'll have to use the browser and deal with the ads(unless of course you're vip...).
    2010-10-17 10:52 PM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD