I like how this uninstalls MyWi automatically when you install it /s
    Although, MyWi does the same...
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th
    2010-10-22 06:55 PM
    Guys pls I just got an iPhone how do I know if it's jailbroken
    2010-10-22 07:23 PM
    Guys pls I just got an iPhone how do I know if it's jailbroken
    Please do not hijack threads.
    2010-10-22 09:40 PM
    I've had it over a year now, and I have never had any issues with it. I don't know why so many people have had trouble, but the truth is, it's worked for me EVERY time that I've tried to use it. It got me through a rotation that I elected to take in another city for 6 weeks, and my 3G connection kicked the crap out of the utterly worthless $10 internet at the extended stay hotel. All that said, I love this app, and it was well worth my money.
    2010-10-26 03:11 AM
    I like how this uninstalls MyWi automatically when you install it /s
    Although, MyWi does the same...
    Oh crap! I just noticed that.

I want to see if PDAnet can keep and hold a connection better than MyWi. Thats my only issue with MyWi on my iPhone 4. I use it to connect my iPad at work. So far PDAnet has been working better than MyWi.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS
    2010-11-23 10:31 PM
    sorry if this is an idiotic question.. but does this or mywi cause you to incur additional charges from your mobile carrier? other than the fee for the data plan of course.
    2010-11-24 07:06 PM
    I downloaded it, and never used it hoping it would be there when i needed it. I needed it about two months later, and having NEVER even opening the program once, was disappointed to see that my trial version had expired. Once i deleted it and reinstalled it, it was pretty ok. The speed was a little slow, but much better than nothing! At one point I had my laptop, my ipad, and an iphone 3 running off my iphone 4. I would never do it again, as the speeds were glacial, but still, it kept plugging along. I got my monie's worth!
    unklbyl
    2010-11-27 11:46 PM
107 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD