I tried looking up your city for you, couldn't find that specific one.
    BUT, here are MOST of the ones for Turkey,

You may have to pick the closest location to you as I don't see the city you are mentioning -

Turkey / Weather Location Codes/IDs

Once you find the code just enter it in

var locale = "COUNTRYID"
    thanks bud!
    2010-11-10 03:55 PM
    thanks bud!
    NP Glad to help where i can. God knows I had those same questions......

:P
    2010-11-10 07:36 PM
    I just got Elite Pro HD and think it's one of if not the best themes around. A problem that I'm having is getting the colors to change and the main thing is not being able to get the HD Keyboard to show up at all. Is there a recommended order for the modules to load? I think that I downloaded everyone that was available!
    2010-11-10 09:14 PM
    I just got Elite Pro HD and think it's one of if not the best themes around. A problem that I'm having is getting the colors to change and the main thing is not being able to get the HD Keyboard to show up at all. Is there a recommended order for the modules to load? I think that I downloaded everyone that was available!
    Thank you! whichever Color mod you want to use, must be at the top of the list in winterboard. the keyboard is actually built on top of iAcces4-China. which can be found in Cydia, on the iAcces repo. I believe from memory, it is http://iAcces.com/apt/
    2010-11-10 09:21 PM
    I change the code for nearly country. but I can't the weather. It says "Loading"
    2010-11-11 11:11 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I D/L'd and installed the iAcces 4 China app. As soon as I tapped on it's icon it disappeared but I can run it from a Search. SInce it's in (I presume) Chinese), there seems to be only one button that can be pressed which seems to dismiss the app. I've moved the load order of the EPHD Keyboard around and still can't get it to show. I obviously need a (BIG) clue! The keyboard is the last piece of this theme that I need to get working. It will 'complete me'! Heheh!
    2010-11-12 02:54 AM

Pressing the globe key on the keyboard seems to work for some ppl
    2010-11-12 09:35 AM
    I change the code for nearly country. but I can't the weather. It says "Loading"
    Not sure what may be wrong, can you post your code on here again, maybe one of us can identify the problem.
    2010-11-12 01:58 PM
    yo barz yo theme is off da chain where do u come up with dis ****?? keep up da good work pimpin ill be on da look fo yo next 1
    2010-11-12 04:39 PM
    it works but the return button is not working, can u help me how to fix it... thanks
    2010-11-14 02:29 AM
    thanksss mahn
    2010-11-14 03:06 PM
    I seem to be having 2 intermittent issues lately. Not sure what's going on so I will try and explain it.

1. Every so often, when I try and send a text, I can type in the person's name in the "to" box then the message. But when I try and click send, it won't. The box is there for "send" but pressing it does nothing. Usually, I have to double-tap the home button to pop up the multi-task bar, and close out biteSMS, then reopen and try again. That usually fixes it. Any ideas?

2. Every once in awhile I run into the problem with the weather icon. It seems to show a ? inside of a little box. Perhaps this is because I am running the "new HD Weather" option I found on Cydia, and not the original one that came with the package.
    2010-11-16 02:04 PM
    Just installed Elite Pro HD. It's fantastic! Makes great use of Retina
    2010-11-19 09:00 PM
    I've been using barsoverbeats themes now for over a year and he's always top quality with his designs.
    2010-11-19 09:39 PM
    I'm looking for help on some issues I am having with the Elite Pro theme and add-ons I downloaded for my phone - and I'm very unexperienced so I'll apologize in advance

I have an iPhone 4 running with the OS 4.1. I have installed the Elite Pro theme, and the add-ons, but am I supposed to download the iOS4 Update as well - because I am getting a "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" error message?

My second problem is with the font. I have downloaded the font (and I read the posts about how to change the font) but I am still confused on what and how I do this? Am I changing it directly on the phone (with iFile) or am I supposed to use something else and my computer (Windows PC, not Macbook) instead?

The keyboard on my phone has not changed either and I am wondering how I do that. I looked for iacces 4.7 in Cydia, but couldn't find it.

Lastly, I have the NEW weather gidget and I found how to change the location, but from videos that I saw, it was animated and mine is not. Is it supposed to be, and if so, how do I modify it so that it is. I do not want to move it's position - as I am fine with where it is - I am just trying to maximize the appearance with this excellent theme!

Thank you for any help you can give me!
    2010-11-21 05:12 PM
    Hey Bars i love the theme, and i have been using it since i JB my phone, but since i updated to 4.2 and JB again, i cant seem to figure out how to select the images i want for the lockscreen slideshow and my background , how do i fix this?
    2010-12-05 07:13 PM
    Email me guys! [email protected]
    2010-12-09 03:10 PM
    Same here
    2010-12-09 04:43 PM
    Same here
    Same here what? Lol
    2010-12-09 05:23 PM
    i have iphone 4, 4.2.1.
    installed the weather widget, the "old" one... liked the best. But i cant change wallpaper. Everything i try it's still black. And the temperature wont show - . Any idea what i can try to fix it?

Cure
    2010-12-27 09:20 PM
208 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD