This theme is really nice, but I'm missing the loading screens that show up in the linked video. Instead it does the normal loading animation which is really ugly because it's the stock colors during the loading animation then changes to the theme colors. Are the loading screens supposed to be in this or are they from somewhere else? BTW I purchased it through cydia.

EDIT: NVM I just found out it's in the extras package...my mistake
    My favorite part
    2010-10-28 12:41 AM
    I just got some free time so i do some simple work in photoshop and i created color badges for your Elite Pro theme...I do not like black color so i made this one to match all theme colors ..Before you install this badge please make backup of your old one.YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE BADGE AT A TIME with your choice of color.Instruction how to install badges is included in rar file and please read that first.Also color badges looks great on iphone than on this sample pictures..Enjoy your Elite Pro theme ...This theme is outstanding! great work. I'm web site designer and graphic designer to and i know how much time is need to create something like this...For 3$ this is low low price and if you dont have this theme go head and buy it is worth more money.Trust me...

Link for download badges is:

Color badges for ELITE PRO iPhone theme

Color Badges sample pictures:

Sample 1

Please click the image to open in full size

Sample 2

Also someone ask same question i ask too about removing time under weather widget.I already removed time and resized weather image for my needs...To do this you have to know how java script works and also know css and html...No i wont tell you how i finish this process (i do respect theme author and his hard work) but you can see what can be done with that widget...After he release update for this theme and if you need something like this i can help but you must first wait for update release...Please dont ask me before for help..Now you can see what i v e done with that weather widget...

Before-original weather widget

Weather widget after css coding

This is it.Enjoy your colored badges and sorry for my English.. im not good in english but im trying and doing my best to make it better
    Last edited by sasha_; 2010-10-28 at 09:36 AM.
    2010-10-28 09:24 AM
    Sasha_: Your English is understandable, don't feel bad about it. Nice work on the badges and weather widget.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.
    2010-10-28 02:29 PM
    hehehe thx
    2010-10-29 03:47 AM
    Guys, Just joined the forum, looked pretty kewl and was full of information i can use so decided to join to do my part.

I as well have dowloaded the Elite Pro HD Theme from Cydia and love it to death.

One question i have though, and ive been searchin ALL forums for this answer. I see the question asked a few times but NO answer is ever given.

Please excuse my ignorance, and if this has already been posted, again, my apologies.

Question:
    How can I move the older/newer Elite Pro HD Weather Widget to the TOP of my Screen?

Again, many thanks.
    2010-10-29 10:31 PM
    i can move widget for you but problem is your icons going to overshadow widget.I believe you can move icons one space down and that i guess need to be done in theme core file.Moving weather widget up can be done in css file.If you can found some way to move all icons one line down then i can move widget up for you.
    2010-10-30 03:19 AM
    no problem, I have gridlock installed, so i can move the icons anywhere they need to be.

I'll try and find/edit the css file.
    This has been plaguing me for days !!
    Thx

Hrmm, Looks like i would have to figure out the cordinates and edit them in a few places?

#WeatherContainer{
    opacity:1;
    margin-top:260px;
    margin-left:10px;
    width:100%;
    background-color:#aaa;
    color:e1e1e1;
    }

#TextContainer{
    float:left;
    padding: 0px 5px 5px 37px;
    margin: -10px 60px 0 -75px;
    font-family: HelveticaNeue;
    color: #000000; text-shadow: #ffffff 0px 0px 3px;
    }

#city{
    position: absolute; top: 256px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 19px; width: 320px; height: 461px;
    font-size: 16px;
    font-weight: regular;
    text-shadow: #ffffff 0px 0px 3px;
    Etc...
    Last edited by evillone; 2010-10-30 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 03:44 AM
    Does this thing usually take a long time to DL. It's lagging...
    Last edited by Electricmage; 2010-10-30 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 05:55 AM
    Does this thing usually take a long time to DL. It's lagging...
    reset your network settings in Settings-General-Reset
    2010-10-30 07:06 AM
    @evillone yes you can edit css to move widget and i m glad you fix your problem ...if you cant figure this out let me know i can move widget for you..i may change login text Elite on lock screen to to match my theme color but i need good font for that..If anyone know good font i can submit name change for you in PSD form for easy edit in photoshop (all theme color) example you can use your name on lockscreen instead of Elite..Also font need to be free no commercial (due to copyright).. If you people need some special icon for your theme let me know i can do that too
    Last edited by sasha_; 2010-10-30 at 09:05 AM.
    2010-10-30 08:52 AM
    @evillone yes you can edit css to move widget and i m glad you fix your problem ...if you cant figure this out let me know i can move widget for you..i may change login text Elite on lock screen to to match my theme color but i need good font for that..If anyone know good font i can submit name change for you in PSD form for easy edit in photoshop (all theme color) example you can use your name on lockscreen instead of Elite..Also font need to be free no commercial (due to copyright).. If you people need some special icon for your theme let me know i can do that too
    thanks! your all over it!

2010-10-30 11:01 AM
    Yea i tried some combinations last night, couldnt get it to work right. If you can paste me the details that would be awesome.
    Really appreciate the help here guys.

Thanks again.
    2010-10-30 05:49 PM
    I can finish that tomorrow for you..I work today 12 hours...Widget need to be move along with text all in css file...
    2010-10-30 07:52 PM
    hi, may i know how can i use that keyboard on my elite pro hd, coz i cannot change my keyboard, iacess does not work on 4.1. thanks
    2010-10-31 12:40 AM
    hi, may i know how can i use that keyboard on my elite pro hd, coz i cannot change my keyboard, iacess does not work on 4.1. thanks
    I am using iacces on 4.1.... When j release the theme for it I will explain
    2010-10-31 01:46 AM
    okey, thanks, but iacces 4.1 doesnt work on iphone 4 ios 4.1, i tried it and downloads some keypad themes and does not change even i reboot it,

i saw in youtube that you make animated weather widget, can we have that too. coz it looks so awesome... thanks
    Last edited by betong88888; 2010-10-31 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 02:05 AM
    okey, thanks, but iacces 4.1 doesnt work on iphone 4 ios 4.1, i tried it and downloads some keypad themes and does not change even i reboot it,

i saw in youtube that you make animated weather widget, can we have that too. coz it looks so awesome... thanks
    You need iacces 4.7
    2010-10-31 02:13 AM
    i can download it in cydia..

is that the iacces ios4 china
    Last edited by betong88888; 2010-10-31 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 02:33 AM
    Hi evillone!!! I just move your widgets up and i hope this going to work for you.Download file and copy style shits from my files and overwrite yours.Also copy digital clock html and overwrite yours in clock folder.Make sure you do backup of yours files first.I have some empty folders in zip file but dont worry about that i made that for you to understand easy way what need to be copy and in what places..Copy just all style **** (css files) and one digital clock html file and overwrite yours.. Enjoy your theme ......

Preview:

Download link:
    File Updated: 11-01-2010

EPHD Weather css file
    Last edited by sasha_; 2010-11-02 at 04:15 AM.
    2010-11-01 12:18 AM
    Thats awesome!
    Thanks for all your hard work,

Im gonna grab the file and apply right now.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!.
    2010-11-01 02:33 AM
208 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD