Because bills and coins are entirely sterile...
    We're talking about ipads.

But if you don't wash before every meal, that's on you and your poor upbringing. Enjoy your germs.
    2010-11-26 05:37 AM

But if you don't wash before every meal, that's on you and your poor upbringing. Enjoy your germs.
    And enjoy butt rash cause the guy before just used the restroom forgot to wash then went and used the iPad

There should be a plastic sheeting over the iPad with instant hand wipes for quick cleaning customer to customer
    2010-11-26 07:48 AM

If that's the case, then would not have anything to worry about from using the germ infested iPad either. You just disproved your original "idiocy" logic, idiot.
    2010-11-26 09:52 AM

And the fact that it's harder to infect yourself with your own germs so less people will wash there hands knowing this
    2010-11-26 12:09 PM
    I will go today and try it. Let me think of some funny stuff I can do with iPad. Its only 10 minutes away from my house.
    2010-11-29 08:34 PM
    I will go today and try it. Let me think of some funny stuff I can do with iPad. Its only 10 minutes away from my house.
    Take a laptop and jailbreak it, it's probably on the old firmware(below 4.2.1)

Place winterboard on and change all the icons
    2010-11-29 10:18 PM
    Lolz thanks for the idea. It would be fun
    2010-11-29 11:13 PM
    sad and lame.
    2010-12-03 10:12 AM
    Better yet jack it up with winterboard making all the icons invisible and the icon names invisible
    2010-12-03 02:23 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD