He's as far from quit as possible. He comes out of retirement and steals a exploit and screws over the dev team as loud and arrogant as possible

Amen to that
    And in doing so, he helps the community tremendously.
    2010-12-31 03:06 AM
    And in doing so, he helps the community tremendously.
    How did he do anything other than hurt the community by releasing limera1n? There was already a jb coming out so he decides to steal it and make it worse
    2010-12-31 03:08 AM
    Dude, the grammatical errors in this article are killing me! It's like a monkey with a typewriter.

Try proof reading the thing at least once before you publish. What the heck is the copy editor doing all day?

How did he do anything other than hurt the community by releasing limera1n? There was already a jb coming out so he decides to steal it and make it worse
    Exactly! People who defend his actions in that situation, are probably the same people who can't admit when they are wrong.
    Last edited by back9player; 2010-12-31 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-31 03:12 AM
    No.
    He is releasing Curryra1n
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>
    2010-12-31 03:15 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't limera1n the only exploit for non-A4 MC models?
    2010-12-31 03:15 AM
    He releases a jailbreak that benefits ALL iDevice users rather than just owners of newer devices, thus benefiting the entire community rather than just a few.

The way he did it could certainly be viewed as immature, but the end result helped out the community much more than releasing a SHAtter based greenpois0n would have.
    2010-12-31 03:16 AM
    He releases a jailbreak thy benefits ALL iDevice users rather than just owners of newer devices, thus benefiting the entire community rather than just a few.

The way he did it could certainly be viewed as immature, but the end result helped out the community much more than releasing a SHAtter based greenpois0n would have.
    That's what I thought. I was for releasing a jailbreak for all even though I have an A4 device. I thought I remembered people ****ing at Chronic for releasing a JB for A4's only.
    2010-12-31 03:18 AM
    IF he releases something, it will probably be tethered and then he will post a video with an untethered version to make us all jealous but never release it LOL
    2010-12-31 03:18 AM
    RubyRa1n? Get creative and make Sn0wRa1n or Ra1nSn0w. Lol, but seriously GeoHot again? I thought this was over...
    2010-12-31 03:19 AM
    RubyRa1n? Get creative and make Sn0wRa1n or Ra1nSn0w. Lol, but seriously GeoHot again? I thought this was over...
    It was never over. And how did he steal the exploit I thought that was a secret?
    2010-12-31 03:32 AM
    By the way, was "pwn'd for life" the limera1n exploit?
    2010-12-31 03:33 AM
    They share their exploits with other Dev teams and then it spreads from there. Remember when a dutch Dev threatened to release it? How the hell did he get it? He doesn't even do jailbreaks!
    2010-12-31 03:35 AM
    It was never over. And how did he steal the exploit I thought that was a secret?
    I believe he did use Comex's untethering exploit against the terms he and Comex had originally agreed upon. I forget the specific details.
    2010-12-31 03:35 AM
    By the way, was "pwn'd for life" the limera1n exploit?
    We already discussed that. "Pwned4Life" was GeoHot talking about PwnageTool. It had nothing to do with his exploit at all.
    2010-12-31 03:40 AM
    We already discussed that. "Pwned4Life" was GeoHot talking about PwnageTool. It had nothing to do with his exploit at all.
    Oh lol. I must have not been reading up that day.

Then again though, he also said "…and limera1n is just something some guy made up in his basement." Right before he deleted his twitter.
    2010-12-31 03:43 AM
    I hope I didn't sound harsh there lol. I was just saying. Pay no attention to serious posts and looking at my avatar and think I'm annoyed or angry lol
    2010-12-31 03:45 AM
    You guys forget to mention that the RubyRa1n domain was registered all the way back in March. So I'm really not gonna get my hopes up any time soon.
    2010-12-31 03:49 AM
    I hope I didn't sound harsh there lol. I was just saying. Pay no attention to serious posts and looking at my avatar and think I'm annoyed or angry lol
    Not at all my boy! Lol
    2010-12-31 03:49 AM
    You guys forget to mention that the RubyRa1n domain was registered all the way back in March. So I'm really not gonna get my hopes up any time soon.
    Really?! Oh wow forget this then. Let's pay attention to Ra1nb0wRa1n then! (Sarcasm)
    2010-12-31 03:55 AM
    Really?! Oh wow forget this then. Let's pay attention to Ra1nb0wRa1n then! (Sarcasm)
    Lol that sounded pretty good

"Double Ra1nbowRa1n No way"
    2010-12-31 04:32 AM
134 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD