>Why can't I take pictures using the volume buttons

Design your own phone. Call it a volume button but make it take pictures.
    2011-01-23 05:48 AM
    No offense but how can anyone really say the Windows phone sucks without having tried it? I have played with a few at the stores and they are nice. Not for me but they aren't that bad.
    Not pointing the finger at anyone, but some people act like the iphone is the only thing out there. I do love my iphone but it surely is not the only phone out there. I had an Android device for a while and did really like it. I loved Android, but the actual phone itself wasn't for me.
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 2011-01-24 at 04:28 PM.
    2011-01-24 04:24 PM
    No offense but how can anyone really say the Windows phone sucks without having tried it? I have played with a few at the stores and they are nice. Not for me but they aren't that bad.
    Not pointing the finger at anyone, but some people act like the iphone is the only thing out there. I do love my iphone but it surely is not the only phone out there. I had an Android device for a while and did really like it. I loved Android, but the actual phone itself wasn't for me.
    I tried it, it SUCKS. iPhone and Android are way better.
    2011-01-24 04:58 PM
    Well at least you have tried it. I do like Android. Just waiting for a really good phone to come out.
    2011-01-24 06:00 PM
    Explain?
    2011-01-25 11:23 PM
    When thinking of it,I think Geohot will try to has apple OS(iphone) run on Window Mobile ....... until then Apple will be screw, most people know about phone and computer will get Window Mobile phone. FYI, Android already run on Windows Mobile. That mean 3 smart operate system run on same phone.
    2011-01-26 02:57 AM
46 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.