I have a feeling Verizon wanted the CDMA iPhone 4 to be released earlier than Feb. 3 but it is what it is.

I wonder what they are going to do with iPhones that's traded back in? Sell them back to AT&T as refurbished phones? Ebay lol? They are going to have a lot of hardware that they can't use or sell internally.
    The guy I know told me they sell them on eBay......... He is a manager for a Verizon store and they get a few iPhones a week and I asked him what they do with them and that's what he told me...... I told him he was a douch......

On a completely unrelated note: I will be hanging outside my local AT&T store snatching up 3GSs and iPhone 4s with a fist full of cash and paying more than the ridiculous 160-200 that AT&T is offering.

It's like you're offering your phone for sale on craigslist and AT&T is emailing you lowball offers and you keep saying no but they won't go away.

Also regarding Verizon's iPhone plans...
    Uh..... Dude..... Thats not AT&T offering trade-ins...... That's Verizon........ I reread the post just to make sure...... You stay at AT&T..... I'll go stand in front of Verizon........
    Last edited by Doran; 2011-01-27 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-27 11:41 PM
    thats right what happens when the new iphone comes out this year?
    They'll be screwed with a two-year contract
    2011-01-27 11:46 PM
    I feel sorry for an average person who don't know much about phones and there's a lot of people who don't know the difference. Example like my little cousin who is 15 wants the iPhone on Verizon I told her it's not all that great but she wouldn't listen haha. Anyways I'm gonna stay on AT&T until iPhone 5 comes out.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2011-01-28 12:36 AM
    So if you have AT&T iPhone 4 16 GB, you get $81 free, if you have 32GB, you get $61 for free? It actually is a good idea switching to Verizon(if you have AT&T iPhone 4).
    2011-01-28 12:58 AM
    It's possible that they will sell them back to apple so apple can use them as refurbished phones. That would be my guess

Sticking with att, I have great coverage in all the places I go
    So if you have AT&T iPhone 4 16 GB, you get $81 free, if you have 32GB, you get $61 for free? It actually is a good idea switching to Verizon(if you have AT&T iPhone 4).
    Uh...No. If you bought the iP4 for $199/$299, you had to sign the 2 yr. contract w/early termination charge. No one has had an iP4 for 2 yrs. yet. There's no "free" money.
    2011-01-28 02:20 AM
    Uh...No. If you bought the iP4 for $199/$299, you had to sign the 2 yr. contract w/early termination charge. No one has had an iP4 for 2 yrs. yet. There's no "free" money.
    Lol, some people are that stupid and will switch for that reason. "yay, I''m getting free money to switch to verizon!"
    2011-01-28 08:49 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD