Who are we kidding? We are all going to buy one.

I'll take 3

Side note: shouldn't this be in iPad news? not iPhone news?
    I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.
    2011-02-03 06:06 AM
    Oh no doubt, I am buying no matter what
    2011-02-03 06:09 AM
    Side note: shouldn't this be in iPad news? not iPhone news?
    Lol good point.
    2011-02-03 06:13 AM
    maybe but its too late now
    2011-02-03 06:14 AM
    Dual core CPU, dual core GPU, 2 cameras, 512MB RAM, and thinner overall design. Sounds like just enough to make me upgrade but not quite enough to make me giddy... typical
    couldnt have said it better my self
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2011-02-03 11:13 AM
    They should really be calling it the iPad-S, because it's a minor upgrade rather than an evolution.
    2011-02-03 11:45 AM
    They should really be calling it the iPad-S, because it's a minor upgrade rather than an evolution.
    Kinda what I was saying. The iPhone4 had so many different changes with multitasking, background, and folders. If it's only the cameras that are "revolutionary" that's coming then it's not really a big new thing besides a manly computer
    2011-02-03 03:41 PM
    Kinda what I was saying. The iPhone4 had so many different changes with multitasking, background, and folders. If it's only the cameras that are "revolutionary" that's coming then it's not really a big new thing besides a manly computer
    Manly ?
    Hmm.

Not so sure about that.
    I've always thought of it as being a bit on the ghey side (despite actually owning one myself).

It's not that I'm ashamed to be seen using one - but the whole fingering of the screen is a bit suspect IYAM.
    2011-02-03 03:58 PM
    No retina display? RIM play book here i come! or Xoom!
    whoa! now lets not get too carried away
    2011-02-03 09:57 PM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD