User Tag List

Anyone else notice that Wiley only Repeats Rumors (Not even facts) and / or Product Reviews that don't even pertain to Apple ... Further More, I don't think he owns an iPhone and doesn't even know what Jailbreak is.

Ya Ya (1 Infraction), but this is a MOD-MY-I, Not iRumor.com, iUseless Gadgets.com

Ok now down to business: Apple has never done anything because the Competition did, That's just not their style. Also if it ain't broke don't fix it, who wants to carry something so big in your pocket, what ... Are you trying to impress the ladies !!!
    2011-02-15 02:06 PM
    I'm sure Apple has come up with iPhone prototypes of every shape and size you can imagine. That doesn't mean that they'll be produced. I personally think the overall size of the ip4 is fine. If I want to do any serious reading, there's the iPad. Steve Jobs said himself that the iPad was supposed to be the bridge between your phone and your Mac.
    2011-02-15 02:07 PM
    current 3gs fits perfect in my hand.

waiting for something new to be released, but not looking for something that towers out of my pocket.
    2011-02-15 02:09 PM
    Apple got a lot of catching up to do.
    2011-02-15 02:25 PM
    Theres plenty of real estate on the iphone 4 that could be used for a bigger screen w/o making it physically bigger. Im sure apple would find a way to make all the components fit
    2011-02-15 02:32 PM
    BUT, will VZ get it? in white?
    2011-02-15 02:39 PM
    That would be awesome to have a bigger screen. But I don't see it this year. Maybe next year. We would have heard about it before now.
    2011-02-15 02:51 PM
    They should just remove the home button, and make the screen size bigger
    Agreed and then they can make 5 rows of icons instead of 4
    2011-02-15 02:51 PM
    I'm sure Apple has come up with iPhone prototypes of every shape and size you can imagine. That doesn't mean that they'll be produced. I personally think the overall size of the ip4 is fine. If I want to do any serious reading, there's the iPad. Steve Jobs said himself that the iPad was supposed to be the bridge between your phone and your Mac.
    yeah but everyone is not fortunate enough to have both , I think it could be Alil bigger !
    2011-02-15 02:53 PM
    Omg this would be great I would lve a 4 inch screen not as bulcky as 4.3 but a big step up from 3.5
    2011-02-15 03:00 PM
    I'm sure Apple has come up with iPhone prototypes of every shape and size you can imagine. That doesn't mean that they'll be produced...
    I believe we have all forgotten that keyword: prototype. I don't know what Apple's lead time is for a mass production and June release is, but Apple has probably narrowed down the prototypes to a few not one. I could imagine these rampant rumors are about these prototypes. Apple most likely won't allow for a sneak peek of this year's model like last year.

So when we hear that the new iPhone has this feature (nano) or that feature (bigger screen) that couldn't possibly exist in one device, it is most likely because there are multiple prototypes running around being shown to manufactures who are potential media informants.

The 2011 iPhone is most likely not finalized. So unless an "accidental leak" occurs of the best candidate, we are waiting and talking about prototypes.
    2011-02-15 03:04 PM
    I was hoping for Apple to release the iPhone 5 this year, but I guess that's asking to much.
    I'm pretty sure they will release a new model this year although I'm sure about the 4"screen. A faster processor, (improved battery comes along with this by default), fix some of the iOS shortcomings, allow theming w/o a jailbreak, faster memory.. These are the things we need.

Unless it's dramatic, I may hold off this year until the LTE version hits the shelves.
    2011-02-15 03:05 PM
    current 3gs fits perfect in my hand.

waiting for something new to be released, but not looking for something that towers out of my pocket.
    The 3GS isn't current. And there is something new that wont tower out of your pocket. It's called the iPhone 4
    2011-02-15 03:06 PM
    If they want to compete with those p.o.s Android phones, they have to release a new iPhone this year.

A 4 inch screen sounds like a bad idea to me. idon't want my iPhone to be the size of an iBrick! That would drive me iNsane!
    Totally agree! Who wants to carry a brick around all day???
    2011-02-15 03:26 PM
    4" would be as big as I would go. Any bigger and its getting too big to have in a pocket.
    2011-02-15 03:41 PM
    Omg this would be great I would lve a 4 inch screen not as bulcky as 4.3 but a big step up from 3.5
    ^ +1.

Maybe putting the home button on the side of the device, say top right of the screen, would help to keep the same dimensions of the iPhone but utilize more area for a bigger screen? Just a thought......
    2011-02-15 03:51 PM
    I think I'll hold off until the iPhone 5GS Pro is released (light sarcasm).

If you think the htc evo is big, go to best buy and try out the Dell Streak.
    2011-02-15 03:57 PM
    I wonder what resolution it will (would) have - maybe they'll bump it up to 1024x768 so it will basically be a mini iPad, and still hold onto the Retina Display moniker.
    2011-02-15 04:05 PM
    If they want to compete with those p.o.s Android phones, they have to release a new iPhone this year.

A 4 inch screen sounds like a bad idea to me. idon't want my iPhone to be the size of an iBrick! That would drive me iNsane!
    Agreed
    2011-02-15 04:26 PM
    If this rumor is true. Hello Motorola Atrix
    2011-02-15 04:27 PM
105 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD