make the iPhone 5 same as 4 move the headphone speakers up and front cam the home button move it a tiny bit down.then make the screen fit and take up as much space on the same size on the design..the iphone size is perfect theres just too much dead space on the front that can make the screen bit bigger.oh and thin as the ipod touch..not a big fan of 4"+ inch phones..4"inch is my limit on mobile smart phones..thats why theres a ipad 2 if you want a bigger screen...
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2011-03-13 06:54 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks of aspect ratio? Hello?
    i know right, same size device with a bigger screen would throw every app off
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2011-03-14 07:04 AM
    Also, in most cases, higher res screens are meant for more realestate, not slightly better icons and images. That is why apple doubles it. Better images, same physical size.
    2011-03-14 07:06 AM
    Its gonna be the exact same iphone 4 but with the white color that they forgot to do it last year
    2011-03-14 08:50 AM
    Atrix is not LTE. It's HSPA+ which is 3.5G. It's what t-mo is calling 4G as well. I'm sure the new iphone will be HSPA+ but not LTE. ATT hasn't and won't switch on LTE till late this year.
    LTE is 3.9G, NOT 4G.

LTE-A is 4G, and nobody has it in the US.

HSPA+ is significantly faster than HSPA, but also is being falsely marketed as 4G by AT&T, to compete with Verizon's 4G LTE lies.

AT&T cannot just come out and say "Verizon doesn't really have 4G," when LTE-A is the direction they are all going in. It would smear a technology they are building their network's future on.

So for now, what they claim is 4G, is really just faster 3G... And AT&T is still the fastest.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.
    2011-03-16 11:40 AM
    big screen would be good for it and actually when it gonna release waiting for it eagerly
    2011-03-17 09:20 AM
    bigger is better!
    2011-03-17 09:48 AM
67 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD