User Tag List

The article could have been written with an entirely different slant, focusing more on the fact that the exploit simply had been patched and we will therefore have a longer wait for an iPad 2 jailbreak
    Sure. That would have been a different article, though, not a different "slant." This article was about what comex said.

I agree with you, as I said in the article, that it was inflammatory and could have a negative effect. You seem to think that I should have made that opinion more a centerpiece of the article, and with that I disagree. I don't think most readers would find it all that interesting to read about my opinions; I try and just present the news as news, and leave my comments for the last paragraph.

I also agree with you that the original title sucked. I've changed it.
    2011-03-30 02:44 AM
    I agree , if it is already being patched by apple on iOS 4.3.1, just release it for those wanting to upgrade to 4.3 and still at 4.2.1 or lower.
    2011-03-30 03:21 AM
    Sure. That would have been a different article, though, not a different "slant." This article was about what comex said.

I agree with you, as I said in the article, that it was inflammatory and could have a negative effect. You seem to think that I should have made that opinion more a centerpiece of the article, and with that I disagree. I don't think most readers would find it all that interesting to read about my opinions; I try and just present the news as news, and leave my comments for the last paragraph.

I also agree with you that the original title sucked. I've changed it.
    Just the opposite, I thought you're opinion should have been left out almost entirely as it was 100% conjecture. Opinions based in facts are one thing. The opinions expressed here are far from that.
    2011-03-30 03:28 AM
    That is fudging hilarious! Congratulations sir, you just won teh internetz!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2011-03-30 04:00 AM
    If this is true this is not good at all, will delay jailbreaks and patch them constantly until the spy is found. i hope it's not true and apple just got a anon tip or something else.
    2011-03-30 04:36 AM
    still waiting to j/b my iPad 2 I kinda regret buying it :/
    2011-03-30 04:39 AM
    lol mole, they could pretty much google it not like its an underground society that require secret handshakes..
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2011-03-30 04:49 AM
    I am sorry, but I just want to add to the list of members who feel like the 4.3 JB for ipad2 should be released. After-all, MuscleNerd and COMEX both warned us not to upgrade to 4.3.1 incase this happens. Ok... so we didnt... now let us please JB. I for one will stay at 4.3 till... I dunno... something amazing comes out in 5.0

I wish there was a way to get these things. I understand that since they are doing the work virtually FREE of charge, we can not ask or expect much, but I would GLADLY pay for JB's and Unlocks just so that there was some kind of expectation to provide at the very least what they have available.

Please dont jump down my throat. i am the first to advocate paying for apps and laying off the backs of devs who help us enjoy our products 100X more at absolutely no cost. However, all i am saying is, it is times like this that I wish we were paying. If it cost $20 to JB your ipad, they'd have enough money to quite their day jobs and release things more offten without saying "forget it" ( not literally) but I am guessing Comex is saying to himself.. "****, what's the point. Why release it if it's the last JB for the ipad2, people will have to upgrade eventually and loose it"

I speak for myself when I say, brother... release it... I will stay with a JB ipad 2 over a jailed ipad2 on 5.0

JMO!!!!
    2011-03-30 05:19 AM
    Is this help?
    I just wanna know why the tool shot the video sideways... How annoying
    2011-03-30 05:23 AM
    Couldn't he still release ... SSSSSHHHH ... What was that?, Did you hear that? I think someone is listening, I have to go
    2011-03-30 05:39 AM
    Only tools call other people tools.
    2011-03-30 05:41 AM
    I keeped my iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.1. If iOS 3.2(.1) had photobooth for iPhone I might upgrade cause it looks awesome but it didn't so yeah.
    2011-03-30 05:45 AM
    I hate apple even more. I wonder if there is a way to downgrade the iPad 2 to 4.2.1 like you could downgrade and iphone4 to 3.1.3 by mess in with th .ipsw
    2011-03-30 05:54 AM
    The title of this article accusing the Dev Team when they weren't involved (it was Chronic Team) is misleading.

Those asaying Comex has a big ego obviously know very little of him, apart from MN I can think of very few people with less of an ego.

The situation is very different from SHAtter and if there was a leak it was more than likely accidental, although I am leaning to it just being luck on Apple's part.

If you have an iPad2 then do NOT upgrade to 4.31!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2011-03-30 08:25 AM
    I think it might do Apple some good to get some of the Dev team on their team. Look at how much everyone has done already..... And look at how much is continuing to be done. I mean, iOS won't rotate....? Really? The basics aren't even covered. Seems like they could do with some help. Jailbreaking and theming was one of the first loves of my life and remain as that. Hopefully someone won't come in and screw up my happy relationship......
    2011-03-30 09:04 AM
    You guys asked for it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XFz2cYxLA]YouTube - i-SPY: 2011 "The Year of the Hacker"[/ame]
    2011-03-30 11:26 AM
    I know it wasnt the Dev Team or Chronic Team, not Geo, I got a suspect and hes not in the teams. Lets see what the time got to say. Im not going to say names for now. JUST A SUSPECT. The way he acts, you can expect anything from him.
    2011-03-30 12:57 PM
    This has popped into my head several times. They don't need a mole. There's a modmyi app that APPLE had to approve of. The saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" come to mind.
    2011-03-30 01:50 PM
    I reserve my opinions of Comex, cause last time I said something slightly against him, I was blasted in forum.
    2011-03-30 03:06 PM
    i'm pretty sure that 1n the same way we have in our jailbreak side people that works for apple and att, they have pe0ple that works for them in our jailbreak community, specially hackers. if you and me caN think about it, imag1ne them. just use your Common sense. the thing is "who".
    Last edited by javiert30; 2011-03-30 at 03:54 PM.
    2011-03-30 03:38 PM
144 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD