Android doesn't have much to offer, but I'm glad that the few nuggets of rad Android has are making their way to iOS. Sadly for Android, there isn't an app for reliability, OS stability, battery life, or UI polish....
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.
    2011-05-14 11:09 AM
    Yay, widgets!

Also, I agree that Joshua has brought a fresh edge to mmi reporting. Keep up the good work!
    2011-05-14 02:08 PM
    Android doesn't have much to offer, but I'm glad that the few nuggets of rad Android has are making their way to iOS. Sadly for Android, there isn't an app for reliability, OS stability, battery life, or UI polish....
    Does this guy follow Wyndwarrior on twitter or something?

He comes out with the same thing months later; consistantly. Wynds home is modmyi, and i really don't think (and this is just my op) that Josh and co promote him enough.

just my 2c though, and i could be totally wrong (as with all of my posts)
    2011-05-14 06:42 PM
    Yay, widgets!

Also, I agree that Joshua has brought a fresh edge to mmi reporting. Keep up the good work!
    Yep, I love his writing style!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    2011-05-14 09:42 PM
    Yay, widgets!

This is what iPhone modding is about
    2011-05-14 09:45 PM
    Yay, widgets!

I definitely agree MUCH better than a whole butt load of rumors we saw going round here mmi is going to back what the site was about IPHONE MODS... Would be nice to have that old scene back
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol
    2011-05-14 11:51 PM
    Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate what I've been writing! I'll keep it up the best I can my friend .

Yep, I love his writing style!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Good to hear .

This is what iPhone modding is about
    I definitely agree MUCH better than a whole butt load of rumors we saw going round here mmi is going to back what the site was about IPHONE MODS... Would be nice to have that old scene back
    A little variety never hurts. Thanks for your support!
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 2011-05-15 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-15 12:22 AM
    What is Widge for again?
    2011-05-15 02:02 AM
    It would be so great to convert android widget to ios.

android using xml, ios using html and css,js.

xml to html,css converting tool would be nice.
    2011-05-15 07:48 AM
    how do we get all this on iphone?
    2011-05-16 12:48 AM
    I am a user of both android and apple and love when apple complain how horrible android is yet more more trying to implement android ideas into ios
    2011-05-17 12:17 AM
    I'm gonna feel bad for this kid if all his work is killed by iOS5 with native widgets =X

OUCH! That would really suck, but I doubt Apple will even do that and if they do it will have MAJOR limits. I mean I love Apple products, but they don't give a lot..
    2011-05-17 11:03 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD