This story is based on what Posix said (wasn't everyone watching that anyway?) and a fake Facebook page?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2011-06-27 09:02 AM
    This story is based on what Posix said (wasn't everyone watching that anyway?) and a fake Facebook page?
    Joshua would never lie...

OT: Not sure if I believe it, it does make all kinds of sense though. Facebook needs some serious penetration testing-types. George is a good choice.
    2011-06-27 09:23 AM
    Joshua would never lie...
    Nor would a fake FB page so I guess we're OK then...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2011-06-27 10:00 AM
    good for him bad for us !!
    2011-06-27 02:09 PM
    wow...i didn't see that one coming!! Good luck!
    2011-06-27 03:35 PM
    "missel"? C'mon Phil, you're supposed to be a writer, dude.
    2011-06-27 03:47 PM
    Nice

I hate this freakin new site layout!!! I cant see any of the comments except the first one. MMI FAIL
    2011-06-27 03:57 PM
    hes going to jailbreak facebook now
    2011-06-27 04:35 PM
    Wow I could not imagine how much he is getting paid for working there. I am sure Facebook isn't the only company that has been trying to scoop him up.
    2011-06-27 05:32 PM
    I lol'd so hard,

Also, sweet images in this thread.
    2011-06-27 06:11 PM
    I would assume Facebook phone.
    2011-06-27 06:55 PM
    now he's gonna hack the world..... well...
    2011-06-27 09:58 PM
    Wow, Facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people Want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All I'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    i agree but at the same time.. waste of talent but i bet his pocket is fat now lol
    iRepair Indy
    2011-06-27 10:00 PM
    Wow, Facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people Want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All I'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    I logged in for the first time in ages just to tell you how much of an idiot you are.
    2011-06-28 01:49 PM
    very intresting! thanks.
    2011-06-28 01:51 PM
    Maybe he will finally fix this broken app. -_-
    2011-06-29 09:00 AM
    wow, facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All i'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    haha yes!
    i5-

Long time reader. I don't care if you have 1 million post.
    2011-06-29 04:52 PM
    HahA I understand what ur say about that blunt and fAcebook part is true.
    2011-07-04 08:47 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD