Noticed the top headphone jack has the second mic hole as well.
    Good call. Totally overlooked that.
    2011-09-03 03:38 AM
    I heard they gonna be gittin rid of the plug in part and make a Bluetooth device for it. Anyone heard this?
    This would be terrible. They would almost certainly lose sales, unless of course they could convince the general public that they want to use bluetooth only. With Apple, that isn't out of the question.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2011-09-03 03:54 AM
    Got it's good and bads I guess. I less place dust could git in a case lol we will see I guess
    2011-09-03 03:55 AM
    Apple needs to stop teasing us.. It's turning me on
    thats kinda weird
    EDM
    2011-09-03 04:09 AM
    thats kinda weird
    I hate to say it but I agree with you
    2011-09-03 04:10 AM
    Idk looks a little off from what we have heard from all the rumors around it but i guess we will see
    2011-09-03 04:21 AM
    Why is the hole for the sync cable larger? I call BS on this one unless apple plans to change the size of their standard cable... Or this is just a poor case.
    2011-09-03 04:33 AM
    Hmm..almost looks like a mini iPad.
    2011-09-03 04:35 AM
    Its a phone case for a different phone.. duh
    2011-09-03 04:43 AM
    Why does it look like it's just stretched out? The bottom dock opening looks a bit bigger than usual. Possibly a new charging method? Magsafe like? I can't be the only one to notice that...
    2011-09-03 05:17 AM
    Why does it look like it's just stretched out? The bottom dock opening looks a bit bigger than usual. Possibly a new charging method? Magsafe like? I can't be the only one to notice that...
    You need space so the charge cable doesnt stay poked out of the case. The space is just so the cable fits
    2011-09-03 05:29 AM
    Added mini USB charging to industry standard:-)
    2011-09-03 05:29 AM
    Finally the iPod 3G with a calling app. Hopefully this one is touch screen!!!!!!! It sure looks like it!
    2011-09-03 05:41 AM
    All these images are obviously pointing at the iPod 5 rather than the iPhone 5.

1. Slim, no mute button... The current iPod is just as slim and lacks a mute button as well. The case is obviously for an iPod.
    2. The current dimensions of the iPhone are perfect for all ages. Why make the device larger and more uncomfortable for the hand? The only group of people that would benefit from this move are hardcore gamers. The rest would just be uncomfortable with the new dimensions. There are no reason to change them.

I'm guessing the iPhone 5 will have the exact same dimensions as the iPhone 4 except the back will be changed to a more curved shape, similar to the 3gs, since the iPhone 4 right now doesn't feel as comfy as the 3gs
    You have to remember that the iphone has a lot more internals than the iPod. It has to have the antennae, sim card slot, etc. The ipod 5 will probably be even slimmer than the 4th generation, but the iPhone will never be the same thickness.
    And if Apple changes the screen dimensions, it would allow them to reach out to a larger demographic: those who want a big screen on their phone, which is a popular trend right now. It would also allow for better media viewing and definitely make gaming a lot better. I know my hands are big enough to palm a medicine ball and I can't fit both thumbs on the screen for a game, and this would help a lot.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2011-09-03 06:42 AM

Looks like this was right. I'm glad the bigger is better crowd won the war of words against the tiny handed midgets. The next iPhone is gonna be bigger, deal w/ it.
    2011-09-03 06:50 AM

Looks like this was right. I'm glad the bigger is better crowd won the war of words against the tiny handed midgets. The next iPhone is gonna be bigger, deal w/ it.
    Have fun with your 4inch iPhone 5, while I enjoy my massive 4.3 Galaxy S II with Super Amoled Plus . (Oh, and I own an iPad and love it, so I'm not a fanboy)
    ]
    2011-09-03 06:57 AM
    Have fun with your 4inch iPhone 5, while I enjoy my massive 4.3 Galaxy S II with Super Amoled Plus . (Oh, and I own an iPad and love it, so I'm not a fanboy)
    Can't argue that the galaxy S II isnt a good phone. Awesome series but some way some how apple will make a better device and it will take a year for for the next device to compete with it

I am a fanboy but I also work for AT&T so can't be to one sided in my career
    2011-09-03 07:07 AM
    Looks as though the "Mute" swtich has gone, so does that mean you can now have profiles...
    I doubt they'd do that as the mute switch is way too handy to get rid of. Plus the other pictures show that it may just have been moved to the other side of the phone.
    2011-09-03 07:17 AM
    4.3" is so behind the times. The original Dell Streak was rocking a 5" well before phones were rocking 4 + inches. /s (sort of) Phones need to be pocketable still, and not awkward looking to hold against the face when used as an actual phone.
    2011-09-03 07:28 AM
    So it will not be classified as a "Retina" display anymore?
    2011-09-03 07:34 AM
86 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD