Backboard works great cleanstus bar just got updated works great no bugs just installed RedLine HD and VIP HD no bugs
    Last edited by nicoand; 2011-10-22 at 05:37 PM.
    2011-10-22 05:35 PM
    Since no one has put this package in cydia for IOS 5 yet: If you dont want album artwork on LS do this.. Open ifile then go to / --> System --> Library --> SpringBoardPlugins --> and find NowPlayingArtLockScreen.lockbundle and rename it. There you go, no album art on the LS.
    2011-10-24 12:27 AM
    I have installed ToneFX and it seems to work fine without an update. I have also downloaded numerous themes that include Prestige HD, VIP HD, ReviKRS, ReviDX, and Noki. They all work fine except the video, music, mail, and reminder icons don't change but if you know how to SSH or go into iFile and change them manually (like I have) you can do so. All the widgets work as well except for the ones where you need to use "Lockscreen Clock Hide", because that hasn't been updated yet and just sends your phone into safe mode loop.

Does anyone know if opennotifier Or lib weather is working?
    2011-10-24 02:05 AM
    It would be unethical to update a list for hundreds of individual little tweaks.
    How would it be unethical?
    2011-10-24 02:14 AM
    2011-10-24 02:17 AM
    How would it be unethical?
    Because numerous amounts are in the Cydia store – something I do not have the time to update every second. If you need news on which ones work, read the comments yourself. It will be enlightening.
    2011-10-24 09:11 PM
    I added iOS 5.0 compatibility to Move2Unlock as well as some new features
    2011-10-25 12:56 AM
    Because numerous amounts are in the Cydia store – something I do not have the time to update every second. If you need news on which ones work, read the comments yourself. It will be enlightening.
    Did you mean to say that it was _impractical_ or _inconvenient_?
    I can see how it might be. And I'd tend to agree with you.

But please do tell us how it is unethical to maintain such a list.
    (or do all of these strange words mean the same thing?!)

I have read every post in the thread (some of them with questionable moral and ethical grounds), but if compiling the list was ethically sound, how would maintaining it become unethical?
    2011-10-25 01:39 AM
    Did you mean to say that it was _impractical_ or _inconvenient_?
    I can see how it might be. And I'd tend to agree with you.

But please do tell us how it is unethical to maintain such a list.
    (or do all of these strange words mean the same thing?!)

I have read every post in the thread (some of them with questionable moral and ethical grounds), but if compiling the list was ethically sound, how would maintaining it become unethical?
    I tend to agree that it's unethical as well. Not the fact that It's immoral to maintain a list – but to make a busy writer work through several indecisive comments, when I have more important things to tend to.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2011-10-25 at 03:49 AM.
    2011-10-25 03:43 AM
    Anyone know of an application like LockDown Pro?
    2011-12-27 11:59 PM
    I use locktopus
    2011-12-28 12:31 AM
    I use locktopus
    What repo/source is that under?
    2011-12-28 12:36 AM
    Bigboss
    2011-12-28 12:42 AM
    What repo/source is that under?
    Bigboss
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide
    2011-12-28 12:43 AM
    Anyone else having problem with Activator 1.5.8 disabling the volume button? I was able to silence my iPhone 4 when ever i was receiving a call using the volume buttons but not anymore! I'm on 5.0.1.
    2011-12-28 12:56 AM
    I am having problems with voiceactivator. Anyone else after jb?
    2011-12-28 03:03 PM
    The repos are overloaded right now that is why nothing is working. Give it time for them to cool off an everthing will be back to normal.
    2011-12-28 03:18 PM
    As we get closer to the Untether of A5 devices, is there an updated list of what's compatible? I noticed it was last updated in October. I have been out of the jailbroken-world for a while so a good list of some cool stuff would really suit me well! Thanks for all this, by the way!
    2012-01-15 04:44 PM
    As we get closer to the Untether of A5 devices, is there an updated list of what's compatible? I noticed it was last updated in October. I have been out of the jailbroken-world for a while so a good list of some cool stuff would really suit me well! Thanks for all this, by the way!
    I'm sure you can google a current list but the best way(for me at least) is to just look up apps on cydia(featured) and see if they are compatible. Almost all apps/tweaks/themes, etc; have the version for what it's compatible with.
    2012-01-15 05:32 PM
    I'm sure you can google a current list but the best way(for me at least) is to just look up apps on cydia(featured) and see if they are compatible. Almost all apps/tweaks/themes, etc; have the version for what it's compatible with.
    Maybe I am missing somehing but if your not jailbroken......how do get access to Cydia ?? :/
    2012-01-15 05:43 PM
145 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD