User Tag List

Research it yourself. Now you see why I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone on these forums anymore.
    Now if you could just drop the bias, you be golden.
    2011-11-22 12:18 AM
    Research it yourself. Now you see why I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone on these forums anymore.
    I just don't understand the hostility. You say it's a second rate tweak, based on what? The thing that distinguishes a good writer from a bad one is actually lack of bias amd a willingness to explain how you come to the conclusions you do. I don't doubt this is great, but when you get defensive when asked "why", it certainly makes people question what you are doing here and why. Sigh... I am obviously wasting my time.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2011-11-22 at 02:52 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2011-11-22 02:49 AM
22 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD