Need some help here folks. I already own a license for TLERT and upgraded to MESSAGES+. However when I run the app and download the license or even try to start a trial, it tells me DAEMON CONNECTION FAILED. How can I fix this?
    Reboot your phone,it worked for me last time.
    2012-01-09 04:03 AM
    Is there a beta forum for this? I really like the integration. I hope they add more features like contact pics and such.
    2012-01-09 09:29 PM
    I've purchased, but when I install, it got some errors:subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 133. Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code(1). How to deal with it?
    2012-01-11 03:08 AM
    i got that and posted earlier in this thread, i emailed the devs and sent them a message on twitter and never heard anything back
    2012-01-11 05:13 AM
    Dang $8 for this? Ehhh, I'll pass.
    2012-01-11 05:53 AM
    I've purchased, but when I install, it got some errors:subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 133. Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code(1). How to deal with it?
    I am getting the exact same thing here, as well.
    2012-01-11 04:03 PM
    For those having problems:
    I had some issues w/ IntelliScreenX installing correctly because of errors. Because its made by the same people, I'll share what I did.

-Install or Reinstall Corona
    -uninstall Messages+ (if you already have it installed but your trying to update or whatever)
    -Respring your phone

After you're done respringing:
    -Reinstall Messages+
    -Respring

Hopefully that'll work but I can't guarantee it...
    2012-01-11 05:01 PM
    I had some issues w/ IntelliScreenX installing correctly because of errors. Because its made by the same people, I'll share what I did.

-uninstall Messages+ (if you already have it installed but your trying to update or whatever)
    -Respring your phone

-Reinstall Messages+
    -Respring

Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly it didnt' work....
    2012-01-11 05:08 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly it didnt' work....
    ...poop :-(

How bout scanning iFile for remnant files? Anyone try that?
    2012-01-11 05:13 PM

-Respring your phone

-Reinstall Messages+
    -Respring

Thks, but still error
    2012-01-13 03:13 AM
    Anyone else having an issue with the app once it is installed?

I have it installed on my iPhone 4S and every time I go to open the app it closes.

When I go into settings it says "There was an error loading the preference bundle for messages+"

Anyone having this issue? Is it just an iPhone 4S thing? Thanks in advance!
    2012-01-23 03:27 PM
    Anyone else having an issue with the app once it is installed?

I have it installed on my iPhone 4S and every time I go to open the app it closes.

When I go into settings it says "There was an error loading the preference bundle for messages+"

Anyone having this issue? Is it just an iPhone 4S thing? Thanks in advance!
    I get the same thing. Probably needs to be updated for the 4s
    2012-01-23 03:34 PM
    Same for me on iPhone 4 it worked fine till I restored my phone and now it doesn't work same as above, don't know of they updated it while I was restoring but annoyed I spent 7.99 for nothing.
    2012-01-23 04:42 PM
    Truly great one, I have purchased IntelliscreenX since its been out and I couldn't be happier to have it on my 4s finally!
    2012-01-23 04:48 PM
    I get the same thing. Probably needs to be updated for the 4s
    I received an email concerning the issue from a service representative at Intelliborn.

Apparently the fix was to install OpenSSH. I installed it and it worked. Hope this helps you.

Do note that I installed v 1.3 on my iPhone 4S running 5.0.1

2012-01-23 09:46 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD