User Tag List

Better question is how long will it take for iOS 6 to be jailbroken after its released? I for one am glad this has been updated and think its a great tweak.
    2012-06-28 10:49 PM
    $5 after already purchasing it and waiting a year for support? Not no, but HELL no! I'll go with your free competition, who somehow managed to support iOS5, on time for free.

Kthxbai
    2012-06-29 04:52 AM
    $5 after already purchasing it and waiting a year for support? Not no, but HELL no! I'll go with your free competition, who somehow managed to support iOS5, on time for free.

Kthxbai
    That's incorrect because if you purchased it in the past it won't require you to repurchase.
    2012-06-29 02:38 PM
    That's incorrect because if you purchased it in the past it won't require you to repurchase.
    Nope. Im still correct. I purchased it through Rock. And it was $2 back then. It isn't in my installable packages in Cydia. Even if I could, I still don't excuse being 10 months late. Luckily, there are and have been free alternatives. If you're gonna compete with free, you'd damn sure better be on time.
    2012-06-29 09:11 PM
    Nope. Im still correct. I purchased it through Rock. And it was $2 back then. It isn't in my installable packages in Cydia. Even if I could, I still don't excuse being 10 months late. Luckily, there are and have been free alternatives. If you're gonna compete with free, you'd damn sure better be on time.
    Oh so since you installed through Rock did you attempt to try an see if when you sign into your Cydia Account and scroll to the bottom of your purchased packages there is a link to a Rock sign-in(to transfer purchases). Not sure if that still works but maybe you can try that.
    2012-06-30 12:26 AM

Kthxbai
    It's iOS 6-compatible. So there is no waiting.
    2012-06-30 12:55 AM
    SDM was never sold via Rock... I declined to make a sales deal with Mario. That said, if you owned it before, I'd be glad to honour that with a license.
    I'm sorry about the delay - I've written a long-winded apology on reddit (yeah yeah :P) - and I do realize that there are alternatives.
    I'd like to compete on features - and to be fair, free was competing with me (as SDM predates SDE by nearly two years :P).

I've redoubled my efforts and all I can give you is my word that I won't let updates get out of hand like this again. It was a misjudgement and a miscalculation. I'm sorry.
    2012-07-01 03:44 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD