personally, i prefer the theme i created on my iphone. i would, however, like to know where i can acquire individual icons for apps. the masks app doesn't cut it, and the foldericons app is just for folders. i have it already. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2012-07-07 06:25 PM
    personally, i prefer the theme i created on my iphone. i would, however, like to know where i can acquire individual icons for apps. the masks app doesn't cut it, and the foldericons app is just for folders. i have it already. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If you mean theme icons that aren't themed you can use either iconharvester(premium app):

Or iconmaker(free):

2012-07-07 09:13 PM
    Slapping a border around an icon along with a few color tweaks is NOT a theme! Why do all of these 'developers' constantly go for the squared, shiny look? It's not attractive by any means, and charging $2 - 3 dollars for something already available is a joke. Have some originality, put some HARD WORK into actually designing a new concept, THEN charge for something that's DIFFERENT.
    2012-07-07 10:34 PM
    ...I don't see Senses HD...and it murders all of these themes? It came out this week I thought?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2012-07-08 02:14 AM
    Umm sorry man but none of these themes are worth a crap. Compared to Senses, Se7en, Accent, Boss and ect.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2012-07-08 03:12 AM
    not the biggest fan of this theme
    2012-07-08 05:07 AM
    There needs to be a way to hide all themes in the Changes section of Cydia.
    Sections>Edit>Toggle all theme sections off. Problem solved.

Thank me if I was helpful.
    2012-07-08 07:49 AM
    Thank you!
    2012-07-08 03:39 PM
    Best theme out there for your retina iPhone?gotta be J1HD, though I'm looking for a good SMS theme, any suggestions?
    2012-07-10 01:46 AM
    Thank you!
    By "Thank me if I was helpful", I meant by hitting the big thanks button.
    2012-07-10 06:53 AM
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    2012-07-11 09:15 AM
    Bottom left of the users comment it says, "thanks". He wants you to hit that button...
    2012-07-11 09:13 PM
    Bottom left of the users comment it says, "thanks". He wants you to hit that button...
    But I just realized you might be mobile, too.
    2012-07-11 10:41 PM
    Aquelo wins for me solely on looks. Congrats to the Themers!
    2012-07-12 05:25 PM
    But I just realized you might be mobile, too.
    Jump on safari??
    2012-07-12 05:55 PM
    Can you please post a screenshot of where the 'thank you' button is ? So glad the subject was spoken of because I have sent
    Modmyi the question but have yet to receive a response.

You mentioned "by hitting the big thanks button" however, I can't find it. Another person said 'must be mobile', does this mean
    if I am on my iphone viewing modmyi, the 'thank you' button will not be available?

I appreciate your time and thanking you in advance
    Elizabeth
    2012-07-16 12:52 PM
    Thanks button is only viewable on the desktop site.
    2012-07-16 01:23 PM
    These themes are making my eyeballs leak from their sockets. Most new themes i see make me want to rip out my brain and eat it. They all look AWFUL. They ARE AWFUL. The fact people can charge for such rubbish. IS. AWFUL. I am going to list about 3 themes in no particular order, which are better than all of these awful abominations.
    Black UPS darkness - mostly just icons. Still better
    1 - http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...an-d2wlw74.png
    Appleton
    2 -http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/greatv/HoFmONTY.png
    3 - Azure
    Azure: Great Winterboard Theme for iPhone
    Wow !! thanks for posting ! The first one is wicked but in chinese and Im afraid to download however, knowing me I will give it a shot

The second and third I would love to have but I am running on 5.1.1 version iPhone 4S and I get the message "unable to purchase,,,,it is not known whether this product is supported on your ios version. we are waiting t hear back from the vendor" I had seen Azure a few months ago and sent Monty three messages but never received a response. I will try sending a mesaage to the vendor for Appleton. These are the types of winterboard themes I like alot,,, the ones with color,, not too much of a fan of the dark themes ones.

I would click on the 'thank you button' however, I don't know where it is,, sent a few messages to modmyi but no response,,,, Thank you so much !!

Elizabeth
    2012-07-16 02:07 PM
    Thank you for your response, however, where on the site ?
    2012-07-16 03:17 PM
    Thank you for your response, however, where on the site ?
    2012-07-16 05:00 PM
42 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD