Sweet, maybe we will get super powers.
    ....Awsome ....
    2012-07-19 07:55 AM
    ....Awsome ....
    Indeed
    War is my mission. Killing is my ambition.
    2012-07-19 08:39 AM
    Sweet, maybe we will get super powers.
    Am not sure about the super-power, but it can surely make you mentally ill and can create mental health issues for you! So its better to be careful. I would personally compromise a little over the style and functionality, but will not compromise on health issues.
    2012-07-19 11:05 AM
    Probably one of those things that take 1000x the amount recorded to do any damage, they prob tested on rats LOL :P

Ya a buddy of mine got a GS3 and had major problems with it, he called samsung tech support and believe or not they sent him some ota patches for known issues with the phone. LMFAO :P Told him WTF?? would a company like that release a phone with known issues?? LOL Sorry but another reason why i stick with iPhone.
    LMFAO! I don't know, would a company like that release a phone with known issues? cough *iphone 4* cough

LOL Sorry but another reason why i stay away from the iPhone.
    2012-07-19 11:10 AM
    Maybe the extra exposure keeps you from going bald, or enhances your sexual organs. I read somewhere that iPhone users have more sex!
    2012-07-19 03:35 PM
    Do people even talk on the phone anymore?
    Radiation doesn't only happen while you're on a phone call.
    2012-07-19 08:19 PM
    Probably one of those things that take 1000x the amount recorded to do any damage, they prob tested on rats LOL :P

Ya a buddy of mine got a GS3 and had major problems with it, he called samsung tech support and believe or not they sent him some ota patches for known issues with the phone. LMFAO :P Told him WTF?? would a company like that release a phone with known issues?? LOL Sorry but another reason why i stick with iPhone.
    I had to restore my ipad because when iCloud was enabled my contacts app wouldn't open and i'm not the only one. The problem was reported in a thread in october 2011. At least your friend got patches the bugs but the iCloud problem continues to exist from version 5 to 5.1.1.

(the thread i talked about: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0 )
    2012-07-19 09:32 PM
    Radiation doesn't only happen while you're on a phone call.
    Airplane mode ftw!
    2012-07-19 10:16 PM
    That's very bad for ours brains,but I'm using iPhone 4S along time,and now I have a IQ 100500,that's cool?
    2012-07-19 10:25 PM
    Do people even talk on the phone anymore?
    I used to have to call my dispatch but now all our loads are sent by text. I only use my phone if I have to call AT&T to complain about something lol
    2012-07-20 03:47 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD