I'm actually looking forward to upgrading my 3GS to this. I think it looks great.
    2012-08-03 07:44 PM
    Wow. You really are due for an upgrade.

For 4S users, this is a 50/50 choice. They might just wait for the "S" version again.
    2012-08-04 03:14 AM
    Wow. You really are due for an upgrade.

For 4S users, this is a 50/50 choice. They might just wait for the "S" version again.
    I'm fortunate enough to be 'in the minority' where I can upgrade annually. Then I'll sell my 4S and basically get the new phone for free!
    2012-08-04 06:23 AM
    Simply said--this next iPhone better be dazzling because the 4S was a dud. 3GS is still clearly the best iPhone ever made, not the 4th. Who cares about Retina display and more RAM, those were inevitable on any phone. HTC One X is ready for purchase if this phone is ordinary. And I will agree with many others as the pics (real or bogus) aren't very appealing and not groundbreaking.

Sick of speculation and rumor mills. Just sit and wait. I know you all hate your SIRI 4S but just for once consider a different phone if it's not up to what you expect. People can't seem to understand Apple isnt the king phone maker right now. They are playing 2nd/3rd fiddle to HTC and Samsung. Reviews and Consumer Reports doesn't lie. You'll find the 4S near the bottom of each major provider. Fact. Not fiction.

My opinion.
    I care about the display and the RAM, and having had both the 3GS and the 4S, I can tell you the 4S is a better phone. I also like the "Fact. Not fiction. My opinion." Um, hello?
    Quaerite et invenietis.
    2012-08-04 09:22 PM
84 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD