My original ship date 1 hour after ordering was 2 weeks. Just got an email stating that was wrong that now it will arrive Sept 21. Thanks Apple
    yea i know! =D
    now both of my iphones are coming on 9/21

2012-09-15 02:42 AM
    @NewdestinyX
    I just got off the phone w/ AT&T and they said I can transfer my current iPhone number from the third line I used to upgrade to the iPhone 5. It'll turn that third line into a 'ghost' line and I can remove the Data Plan from it, as well!!!

Guess I need to cancel that nano-SIM cutter I purchased today!
    2012-09-15 09:25 AM
    @NewdestinyX
    I just got off the phone w/ AT&T and they said I can transfer my current iPhone number from the third line I used to upgrade to the iPhone 5. It'll turn that third line into a 'ghost' line and I can remove the Data Plan from it, as well!!!

Guess I need to cancel that nano-SIM cutter I purchased today!
    Yes!!! That's great news, Thazsar! Thanks for telling me. My situation's a little unique. I always give my wife my last phone. Her 4 is upgradable. So I want to get 5, give her my 4S, unlock the 4 and sell it. Ya think that'll all work with my number coming to the 5 and her number going to my 4S?
    2012-09-15 08:01 PM
    Yes!!! That's great news, Thazsar! Thanks for telling me. My situation's a little unique. I always give my wife my last phone. Her 4 is upgradable. So I want to get 5, give her my 4S, unlock the 4 and sell it. Ya think that'll all work with my number coming to the 5 and her number going to my 4S?
    That's what I do, too (regarding handing down the phone). According to the rep, they say transferring the number will be fine! I'll let u know on Friday!!!

Regardless, I bought a SIM cutter
    2012-09-16 08:08 AM
184 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD