Lucky you Shrug* I've never gotten more than 4:30 or 4:45 actual usage on any of the devices I've owned, 4 hours being the norm
    He is lucky or his day doesn't consist of "business regular" use I'm lucky if i get 8 before having to hit the charger.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.
    2012-09-28 05:25 AM
    He is lucky or his day doesn't consist of "business regular" use I'm lucky if i get 8 before having to hit the charger.
    Lol yes my regular usage is business usage. Phone calls, emails and texting. During the day my personal phone is used for business needs. Constantly on it and take multiple calls.
    2012-09-28 05:56 AM
    It's to conserve battery life otherwise you'll end up like Android phones with batteries dying out every few hours.
    Do you ever have anything good to say except Samsuck and general Android bashing? Because clearly, you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    2012-09-28 07:03 AM
    Lol yes my regular usage is business usage. Phone calls, emails and texting. During the day my personal phone is used for business needs. Constantly on it and take multiple calls.
    Mines been on this time for 9 hours and just got the low battery alert. You must have got the one with the Energizer bunny in it.

Do you ever have anything good to say except Samsuck and general Android bashing? Because clearly, you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    He has a limited vocabulary. It all has to fit on two sides of a single sheet of toilet paper.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.
    2012-09-28 10:33 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD