User Tag List

  1. rcm's Avatar
    I hope tether me works on iphone 5, with my old iphone 4 my speed were terrible, but with the 5 they are great, if i could tether without ATT robing me blind, that would be awesome.
    2013-02-03 07:01 PM
  2. pakitos's Avatar
    What do they have to test? The code that jailbreaks might have an error and crash into an infiite loop or what?
    2013-02-03 07:13 PM
  3. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    What do they have to test? The code that jailbreaks might have an error and crash into an infiite loop or what?
    Making sure everything is compatible with all the different situations and ensuring that the jailbreaks are stable in every situation.
    2013-02-03 07:16 PM
  4. SunVibe's Avatar
    My theory is that they will release the evasi0n tool right at kick off. It might help the traffic flow if you think about it.
    2013-02-03 07:47 PM
  5. Darkflame's Avatar
    90% ... 94%... 97%... 98%... 99%...

    Apple announces 6.1.1 in a week

    99.9%....

    evasi0n jailbreak postponed till after release of 6.1.1
    No kidding. I can see the headlines now..

    "Apple newest firmware policies announce death knell for Jailbreakers as of today, firmware updates will be released on a daily basis starting with 6.1.2.3.2013 followed by 6.1.2.4.2013".

    Jailbreaks are suspended indefinitely.
    2013-02-03 08:00 PM
  6. Mozzy's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just a massive hoax!!
    donate to me and I'll deliver on sunday, I promise!!
    2013-02-03 08:17 PM
  7. raduga's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't just a massive hoax!!
    donate to me and I'll deliver on sunday, I promise!!
    Are you i0n1c, too?
    2013-02-03 08:31 PM
  8. Mrteacup's Avatar
    I have doubts that it will come out today though

    But the calendars on the devices on the evasi0n home page still point to today's date
    I can almost guarantee a release today, well I guess it depends on your time zone but still it should come out today, it's at 85%, 95% will probably be "prepping for launch" 90% will be Linux testing finished, they have all of today and they are working very hard
    2013-02-03 08:33 PM
  9. The Guz's Avatar
    Updated and patiently waiting. It's best to have the devs test it all out before they give the go ahead. Either way this is great news.
    2013-02-03 09:07 PM
  10. XTRoRDiNAiRE's Avatar
    Please release today!! I can't take this stock iphone anymore !!
    2013-02-03 09:15 PM
  11. RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Okay, so I hear everyone saying to go ahead and update devices to 6.1 in anticipation of the newest jb (and to insure access to a firmware ver Apple is still signing should 6.1.1 show up outta nowhere) and this afternoon i went ahead and updated the iP5. However, my iPad3 is jailbroken now, running 5.1.1 and I use several tweaks daily (meaning, I'd rather not be w/o them if at all possible). If I go ahead and update the iPad to 6.1 today and the JB doesn't arrive for another week or so, is there a way to downgrade to 5.1.1? With or without SHSH blobs? Just want to know what - if any - options I'll have if I take the plunge today and things don't work out so hot by midnight ET Thanks!
    2013-02-03 09:28 PM
  12. King_O_Hill's Avatar
    No you can't downgrade.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-02-03 10:13 PM
  13. Cer0's Avatar
    What do they have to test? The code that jailbreaks might have an error and crash into an infiite loop or what?
    There was a tweet a couple days ago with a link to reddit on planetbeing saying why they are testing and if they let out a jailbreak not being fully tested could cause issues for those less technical and hurt the eye of jail breaking to news outlets or be used against it.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2013-02-03 10:21 PM
  14. MXCO's Avatar
    I heard is gonna be released after the Super Bowl.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2013-02-03 10:22 PM
  15. Feanor64's Avatar
    90% ... 94%... 97%... 98%... 99%...

    Apple announces 6.1.1 in a week

    99.9%....

    Evasi0n jailbreak postponed till after release of 6.1.1
    loooool

    Making sure everything is compatible with all the different situations and ensuring that the jailbreaks are stable in every situation.
    your opinion
    Last edited by Feanor64; 2013-02-03 at 10:25 PM.
    2013-02-03 10:23 PM
  16. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    I heard is gonna be released after the Super Bowl.
    None of the hackers have said that yet.
    2013-02-03 10:26 PM
  17. Spyruf's Avatar
    great so i got school tomorrow and the jb probably not coming today. that means i gt wait till schools over and hope the jb is out. but i hope it comes today
    2013-02-03 10:26 PM
  18. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Okay, so I hear everyone saying to go ahead and update devices to 6.1 in anticipation of the newest jb (and to insure access to a firmware ver Apple is still signing should 6.1.1 show up outta nowhere) and this afternoon i went ahead and updated the iP5. However, my iPad3 is jailbroken now, running 5.1.1 and I use several tweaks daily (meaning, I'd rather not be w/o them if at all possible). If I go ahead and update the iPad to 6.1 today and the JB doesn't arrive for another week or so, is there a way to downgrade to 5.1.1? With or without SHSH blobs? Just want to know what - if any - options I'll have if I take the plunge today and things don't work out so hot by midnight ET Thanks!
    There's no way to downgrade from iOS 6 to iOS 5 unless you're on a limera1n device.
    2013-02-03 10:27 PM
  19. Spyruf's Avatar
    None of the hackers have said that yet.
    maybe he knows things
    2013-02-03 10:28 PM
  20. Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    your opinion
    Straight from planetbeing, summarized:

    Who cares about a stupid gooey ;_; : jailbreak
    2013-02-03 10:31 PM
74 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD