Hmmmm, i get a message stating 'NOTE: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"
    have no idea why I get this message, im running iphone 5 with ios6.1 jailbroken.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    2013-02-10 03:40 AM
    No Go for me so far with this.

The mute icon doesn't show up for me at all after installing this. (I even rebooted) iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 I reported the bug via sent logs.
    2013-02-10 03:56 AM
    Why not just use OpenNotifier than?
    2013-02-10 04:00 AM
    I'm not following this. I have a bell icon with a line through it when in silent mode. No bugs. I've had it so long I thought it was part of the os. I don't have OpenNotifier installed, but libstatusbar is installed with IntelliscreenX. What app is giving me this feature?
    2013-02-10 02:30 PM
    No Go for me so far with this.

The mute icon doesn't show up for me at all after installing this. (I even rebooted) iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 I reported the bug via sent logs.

My issue is if I turn off silent mode and then turn it back on the mute icon still appears. I rebooted my phone and it still has that issue. Guess will wait for an update.
    2013-02-10 03:43 PM
    I'm not following this. I have a bell icon with a line through it when in silent mode. No bugs. I've had it so long I thought it was part of the os. I don't have OpenNotifier installed, but libstatusbar is installed with IntelliscreenX. What app is giving me this feature?
    IntelliScreenX.
    2013-02-10 07:35 PM
    I unistalled IntelliScreenX as every time I respring through that app I get the Apple logo instead of the spinning gear. Boots up fine but its disconcerting. Ill wait for a fix.
    I installed MuteIcon with no issues. But, since iOS 6 shows a big BELL icon with a line through it in the center of the screen ( that then fades away) each time one selects silent mode, i respectfully suggest that MuteIcon should use the same BELL icon as well in the status bar (as do both IntelliScreenX and OpenNotifier).
    Last edited by galavanter; 2013-02-12 at 05:32 PM.
    2013-02-12 05:01 PM
    I unistalled IntelliScreenX as every time I respring through that app I get the Apple logo instead of the spinning gear. Boots up fine but its disconcerting. Ill wait for a fix.
    I installed MuteIcon with no issues. But, since iOS 6 shows a big BELL icon with a line through it in the center of the screen ( that then fades away) each time one selects silent mode, i respectfully suggest that MuteIcon should use the same BELL icon as well in the status bar (as do both IntelliScreenX and OpenNotifier).
    I get the apple logo for springtamize when I respring. I thought it ment something too. But ... Seems to not mean anything ... Ionno thought I'd say that.
    2013-02-12 05:41 PM
    Thats good to know BhadKarma. I know you felt the same thing, when it does it I think its going to boot into safe mode, like when one installs something not compatible. I would prefer the spinning gear, just for consistencies sake, like the bell icon for silent mode.
    2013-02-12 06:51 PM
    Thats good to know BhadKarma. I know you felt the same thing, when it does it I think its going to boot into safe mode, like when one installs something not compatible. I would prefer the spinning gear, just for consistencies sake, like the bell icon for silent mode.
    Totally agree. I was like oh no. Lol but has yet to do what I have imagined it would.

Also prefer the gear spinning ... Lul
    But as long as it works...
    2013-02-12 08:49 PM
    Libstatusbar author here.

I'm not sure how the statusbar broke, but I am working hard on fixing it (and it's delaying the release of other apps of mine). It was supposed to create additional features, not mess up ones people just put out .
    I have open notifier installed and when I updated caused the problems... I took off open notifier and was able to recover. I saw there is a new version -5. Nervous to install... is this compatible with open notifier? Does it still cause an endless boot when clicking on cydia? Thanks so much for looking into this.
    2013-02-12 09:19 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.