Been doing this for months with friends via the Messages app on 10.8. I will not post the script, but a way to get around your messages app crashing is to send a new text from a separate phone number so your messages app will not auto open the bloated thread. We also do "emoji bombs". We find that iPhone 4 and lower typically crashes when bombarded with Emoji icons.
    2013-03-31 02:01 AM
    Just today i sent out 2 iMessage pictures to my wife she never got it and it says its been deliver on my side.

I have this problem for about a week or two.

I've been having this problem ever since evasion dropped and it's bugging the hell out of me. I remember having this problem in the past on my 4 or 4s also but I don't remember what I did to fix it. I think it might've been some tweak but I've already gone through fisaing everything to try to get it to work again.
    2013-03-31 05:57 AM
    What's it called?
    It's called SMSFlooder!
    2013-03-31 06:07 AM
    I was apart of a huge iMessage group chat consisting of about 6 people. Earlier this week, when everybody happened to be off from work, everyone started iMessaging like crazy and my phone actually crashed. I actually thought to myself "I guess iMessage cant handle that much info coming through at once. Just a coincidence i suppose.
    Consider yourself lucky: I got stuck in a group chat with 54 high school freshmen. Thank god for unlimited texting
    2013-03-31 06:13 AM
    Tri iBlacklist !!!
    2013-03-31 09:27 AM
    Consider yourself lucky: I got stuck in a group chat with 54 high school freshmen. Thank god for unlimited texting
    That would drive me Insain. Somebody should make a tweak that lets you control group chat settings. I would love to turn off notification and alerts for specific group chats.
    2013-03-31 06:24 PM
    That would drive me Insain. Somebody should make a tweak that lets you control group chat settings. I would love to turn off notification and alerts for specific group chats.
    I agree!
    2013-03-31 08:30 PM
    Just old school kiddie yahoo messenger tricks.
    2013-04-01 09:46 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD