YES!!! VISALIA!!!!! We're moving up in the world!
    2013-04-11 10:14 AM
    I lived in NC, how can those ****** towns get LTE before my CITY in CA??!!
    2013-04-11 11:11 AM
    Youngstown Oh! YEAH!
    Same here haha. It's about time. Verizon has had LTE here for almost a year now.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!
    2013-04-11 06:16 PM
    KKK live in CDA!!! At least, those were the rumors when I lived in Mountain Home.
    Why do you think it is such a beautiful place?

#troll
    2013-04-11 11:06 PM
    Why do you think it is such a beautiful place?

#troll
    Troll?!?! That word is being used too loosely, nowadays! I'm stating what I heard when I lived in Idaho!

My opinion, anyone who calls others a troll is a troll, themselves; think about it. If I'm considered a troll, then who cares! I reply the way I want and others are allowed to do the same. I don't go around name-calling other members just to make myself feel cool...
    2013-04-12 05:15 AM
    Lol fail dude. I was calling myself a troll for the obviously racist comment. Would you like some baby powder for your butt hurt?

Troll?!?! That word is being used too loosely, nowadays! I'm stating what I heard when I lived in Idaho!

My opinion, anyone who calls others a troll is a troll, themselves; think about it. If I'm considered a troll, then who cares! I reply the way I want and others are allowed to do the same. I don't go around name-calling other members just to make myself feel cool...
    2013-04-12 05:29 AM
    Lol fail dude. I was calling myself a troll for the obviously racist comment. Would you like some baby powder for your butt hurt?
    HAHAHAHAHA!

My bad, the whole 'troll' thing is getting ridiculous on the Internet. I 'assumed' you were calling me one but, apparently, I was wrong, so I apologize. I'll take some cream, please!
    2013-04-12 06:24 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD