Or just google "clip vs magazine"
    How bout we don't because we're not anal... You can google it all day long, though!
    2013-07-14 02:54 AM
    I must say how impressed I am by all your knowledge of guns.

I'm glad I live in a country where we don't have to worry about wether the bulletin that gets us came from a clip or a magazine because we don't have guns.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2013-07-14 01:44 PM
    I must say how impressed I am by all your knowledge of guns.

I'm glad I live in a country where we don't have to worry about wether the bulletin that gets us came from a clip or a magazine because we don't have guns.
    2013-07-14 04:34 PM
    You are obviously a real man with a massive penis.

I live in awe of your obvious superiority....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2013-07-14 09:36 PM
    You are obviously a real man with a massive penis.

I live in awe of your obvious superiority....
    Can I have some of the good quality drugs you are on because your statement didn't make any sense to me.
    2013-07-14 10:36 PM
    Can I have some of the good quality drugs you are on because your statement didn't make any sense to me.
    He was making fun of you.
    2013-07-14 11:10 PM
    He was making fun of you.
    Apparently he suck at doing that.
    2013-07-15 01:15 AM
    I have not posted in a long time due to a lack of interest in the stories here. However, I do troll.

With that being said, this whole gun argument is awesome. Both sides have great arguments. I hope you all start arguing over who has the biggest gun.
    2013-07-15 04:26 AM
    I have not posted in a long time due to a lack of interest in the stories here. However, I do troll.

With that being said, this whole gun argument is awesome. Both sides have great arguments. I hope you all start arguing over who has the biggest gun.
    I think in a few days, they will start to post pictures of their private parts, just to proove who is right...
    With that said, i have 2 inch penis, who has got bigger one?

Petty arguements...
    2013-07-15 10:05 AM

I was also gonna say what Maaslo said coz looks like gun ownership depends on the size of your penis. I feel bad for the female gun owners.
    2013-07-15 12:42 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD