^ +1

And it would be AWESOME to not have to look at a Sham-sung ad at the bottom of a site about Apple devices ...
    Odd I have never seen that ad, maybe it's because I am not in the US.
    I'm in the US, and I don't see the ads. Thank you Safari+AdBlocker+Click2Flash!
    2013-09-23 10:22 PM
    You can keep your unlimited data if you want to
    I called AT&T to ask about this and they assured me that I could keep my unlimited data no matter what phone I got. I was told that you had to stay with an iPhone if you had the unlimited data plan. I just upgraded and was able to keep it and I left the iPhone and got a Galaxy S4. Wanted to try something new. So far I'm loving it. I won't be posting as much here but I will still poke in from time to time to read about new tweaks and info about jailbreaking.
    2013-09-23 11:09 PM
    If it wasn't for the 27 iPhone 5Cs they sold they would never have broken the 9M mark!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2013-09-23 11:46 PM
    I called AT&T to ask about this and they assured me that I could keep my unlimited data no matter what phone I got. I was told that you had to stay with an iPhone if you had the unlimited data plan. I just upgraded and was able to keep it and I left the iPhone and got a Galaxy S4. Wanted to try something new. So far I'm loving it. I won't be posting as much here but I will still poke in from time to time to read about new tweaks and info about jailbreaking.
    Goodluck and enjoy your S4
    2013-09-23 11:51 PM
    Good luck! We'll all be here if/when you decide to come back!
    2013-09-23 11:58 PM
    I don't know who buys 200 million iPhones. I was just in Germany on vacation at Oktoberfest, and I was the ONLY one around with an iPhone. I think I saw 2 other ones, both at the airport. These sales figures always sort of boggle my mind.
    2013-09-24 01:08 AM
    wow i cant believe i thought it wouldnt do that good. but i guess it did congrats
    2013-09-24 02:05 AM
    On my 5s right now ^.^ in love<3
    2013-09-24 03:23 AM
    Wow. Only thing I would like is more toggles in the control center and I'm set.
    Word! As soon as there's a jailbreak for this phone I look forward to the tweaks that will give us more toggles down there... Super stoked on the control center as it stands so far...
    2013-09-24 07:17 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD