I'm guessing everyone still believes there's a jailbreak for iOS 7, rather than known it's just a app that emulates and loads a bunch of useless data to be used to emulate a jailbreak - has anyone noticed nothing works

AT LEAST NOW YOUR ON iOS7-
    afc2add works. that's pretty good for now.
    2013-12-27 03:38 PM
    I said it before and I'll say it again. Staying on 6.1.2 I have zero issues and like it that way. Plus I really don't like iOS 7. Also a lot of the lockscreen mods are going to be messed up with the way ios7 unlocks. No mobile substrate why would any even bother right now?
    Last edited by Werty12; 2013-12-27 at 03:58 PM.
    2013-12-27 03:49 PM
    Does afc2add work on 5S phones?
    2013-12-27 03:59 PM
    Does afc2add work on 5S phones?
    Yes. iFile and MobileTerminal work too.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2013-12-27 at 04:06 PM.
    2013-12-27 04:01 PM
    So afc2add will give me the ability to have iFunBox work on my 5S?

EDITED: So I just installed afc2add on my 5S. It did allow iFunBox to work. But it also made my iFile disappear. A reinstall of iFile brought it back. Has anyone else noticed this behavior on 5S?

I said it before and I'll say it again. Staying on 6.1.2 I have zero issues and like it that way. Plus I really don't like iOS 7. Also a lot of the lockscreen mods are going to be messed up with the way ios7 unlocks. No mobile substrate why would any even bother right now?
    Just because we 'can'..
    Last edited by NewD; 2013-12-27 at 04:18 PM.
    2013-12-27 04:07 PM
    I'm guessing everyone still believes there's a jailbreak for iOS 7, rather than known it's just a app that emulates and loads a bunch of useless data to be used to emulate a jailbreak - has anyone noticed nothing works

Tweaks work but then stop working after reboot. It's acting like a tethered JB.
    2013-12-27 04:53 PM
    No mobile substrate.
    2013-12-27 10:49 PM
    After reboot, then try a respring.

Jailbreaking is supposed to give you root access to your I device. It's working just fine for me.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2013-12-27 at 11:16 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-12-27 11:13 PM
    I tried to REJAILBREAK my iPad 3 running ios 7.0.4 and now everytime when this step comes that tap the new evasi0n7 app to continue, I tap the icon but the evasi0n7 app crashes and nothing happens so I had to close the evasi0n 1.0.1 on my PC and I deleted the evasi0n app from my iPad. Now cydia on my iPad is not working properly, it has been reseted and I cannot upgrade the essentials or download anything and I have all the tweaks installed and working but cydia is not showing that the tweaks are installed....

PLEASE HELP..
    thanks.
    2013-12-28 06:56 PM
    I tried to REJAILBREAK my iPad 3 running ios 7.0.4 and now everytime when this step comes that tap the new evasi0n7 app to continue, I tap the icon but the evasi0n7 app crashes and nothing happens so I had to close the evasi0n 1.0.1 on my PC and I deleted the evasi0n app from my iPad. Now cydia on my iPad is not working properly, it has been reseted and I cannot upgrade the essentials or download anything and I have all the tweaks installed and working but cydia is not showing that the tweaks are installed....

PLEASE HELP..
    thanks.
    You're gonna have to do a restore. There has been a problem with evasi0n when it comes to iPads. And for future reference, instead of going to the comment section of an article, ask jailbreak questions at jailbreakqa.com
    2013-12-28 07:05 PM
    Holy crap! You need to learn to wait! Can you develop apps? If you not, please be patient and wait.
    It has nothing to do with waiting. Can you read? If the devs said the tweaks shouldn't be working on 32 bit devices I have no problem waiting at all but the tweaks should be working according to most sources: ie Bouchard etc. I'm not on a 64bit device.
    2013-12-28 10:08 PM
    It has nothing to do with waiting. Can you read? If the devs said the tweaks shouldn't be working on 32 bit devices I have no problem waiting at all but the tweaks should be working according to most sources: ie Bouchard etc. I'm not on a 64bit device.
    MobileSubstrate has not been updated for iOS 7, so again wait.
    2013-12-29 12:13 AM

Right same group faked the moon landing and killed Kennedy

And what will you do in 4 to 6 months when Apple stops signing 7.0.4 comes out with a 7x that cannot be JB and there are new games and Apps in itunes you cannot have? New features in Cydia IOS7 only? I upgraded to enjoy new apps and upgrades
    Last edited by WHUDS; 2013-12-30 at 06:02 AM.
    2013-12-30 05:55 AM
113 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD