You guys are killing me. Mobile substrate is not yet updated so until it as assume ANY tweak is not going to be functioning properly. People are so dumbfounded and surprised when a tweak doesn't work. Have some more patience folks! Geez.
    2013-12-29 07:22 PM
    You guys are killing me. Mobile substrate is not yet updated so until it as assume ANY tweak is not going to be functioning properly. People are so dumbfounded and surprised when a tweak doesn't work. Have some more patience folks! Geez.
    To add Mobile substrate is not working at all for 64 bit (I5s) and 32 bit (I4,4s,5,c) it works but not 100% Saurik and rest developers have to remember we have to tell people like they are 5 years old because some people only know how to use the phone, heck it seems like 50% of the current JB did not follow the restore instructions before JB as told and then complain of problems… Really if people would read and follow instructions your phone would run as well and stable as my I5 and I4 have
    2013-12-29 07:54 PM
    For those whom it doesn't show up for in settings, make sure that preferenceloader is installed in cydia.
    how to check this?
    2013-12-29 09:42 PM
    For those whom it doesn't show up for in settings, make sure that preferenceloader is installed in cydia.
    How to install this & check wheather it is already installed?
    2013-12-29 11:15 PM
    How to install this & check whether it is already installed?
    Ha! Something I can answer. It almost certainly is already installed, but to check:

Cydia->Search->PreferenceLoader

If it's already installed it will have a green check mark. If not, go ahead and install I guess.

What tweaks do you have running that rely on mobile substrate ? Seems like one of them might be throwing it all off..
    I think it was BackgroundManager. An update was issued for that app, and now no self-rebooting.
    Last edited by buggsy2; 2013-12-29 at 11:57 PM.
    2013-12-29 11:50 PM
    Ha! Something I can answer. It almost certainly is already installed, but to check:

Cydia->Search->PreferenceLoader

If it's already installed it will have a green check mark. If not, go ahead and install I guess.

I think it was BackgroundManager. An update was issued for that app, and now no self-rebooting.
    Nice glad you get er figured out !
    Fix mobile substrate for iOS7 ---http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=832837
    2013-12-30 01:36 AM
    Has anyone tested or know if this will work on iphone 4? The rest of my tweaks work except this one....
    2014-01-01 04:01 AM
    Has anyone tested or know if this will work on iphone 4? The rest of my tweaks work except this one....
    Description says not compatible with iphone 4.
    2014-01-03 11:56 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD