If you have any jailbreak tweaks that put more icons or information in your Status Bar, then chances are that you could do with a little extra room.

A new free jailbreak tweak called StatusBarSuite by iOS developer Pumba gives you the ability to easily hide or show information and/or icons from the Status Bar in iOS 7, as shown above.

The tweak adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can enable or disable individual items on demand:

You can hide or show:

• The battery icon
    • The carrier name
    • The digital time
    • The Bluetooth icon
    • The Bluetooth battery
    • The cellular/Wi-Fi indicator
    • The cellular signal strength

Each time you make changes, you'll need to respring or reboot your iOS device for the changes to take effect. Unfortunately, the tweak doesn't include a respring button in the preferences pane, so you'll need another method, such as SwitchSpring, to respring your iOS device.

If you want to give StatusBarSuite a try, it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository. It's compatible with iOS 7 devices only.

Name: StatusBarSuite
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.0.1-46
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.5
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.4
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Pumba
    Editor's Rating:  4/5
    2014-02-10 07:03 AM
    Anthony, I have submitted a tweak (to be paid for) to the MMI repo (which I presume is still in the processing queue as per the guide ) - but wanted to say that it does all this plus more - and does NOT require a respring when toggling icons

I've also just spotted KDLTE4G - my tweak also incorporates a variant of data form faking where by you just set which ever data type you wish to show up whether connected or not.

99% of my tweak does not require a respring, with just 1 function (the hide statusbar in NC) requiring a respring.

This is good for a freebie though
    Last edited by jtanner; 2014-02-10 at 11:52 AM.
    2014-02-10 11:48 AM
    Anthony, I have submitted a tweak (to be paid for) to the MMI repo (which I presume is still in the processing queue as per the guide ) - but wanted to say that it does all this plus more - and does NOT require a respring when toggling icons

I've also just spotted KDLTE4G - my tweak also incorporates a variant of data form faking where by you just set which ever data type you wish to show up whether connected or not.

99% of my tweak does not require a respring, with just 1 function (the hide statusbar in NC) requiring a respring.

This is good for a freebie though
    I would like to try it when it shows up in ModMyi whats the name? Might just drop you a few bucks...
    2014-02-10 12:25 PM
    This might be a stupid question, but how does one get the moon/sun in the status bar as shown above. I am newly jailbroken & looking for other ways to make my phone standout.
    2014-02-10 01:18 PM
    I would like to try it when it shows up in ModMyi whats the name? Might just drop you a few bucks...
    It'll be priced at $1.49 - called MyStatusBar hopefully will be up soon. I submitted in just a few days ago and MMI state upto 5 days (which I presume does not include weekends) but I don't think it's been 5 days yet so should be out soon.

Quick video demo here:

This might be a stupid question, but how does one get the moon/sun in the status bar as shown above. I am newly jailbroken & looking for other ways to make my phone standout.
    It's "Do Not Disturb" mode
    do'h
    2014-02-10 01:54 PM
    So how much extra work/code did it take to eliminate the constant respringing??

It'll be priced at $1.49 - called MyStatusBar hopefully will be up soon. I submitted in just a few days ago and MMI state upto 5 days (which I presume does not include weekends) but I don't think it's been 5 days yet so should be out soon.

Quick video demo here:

It's "Do Not Disturb" mode
    2014-02-10 03:36 PM
    What did you actually code this in? C++?
    2014-02-10 07:45 PM
    Well, it was just a matter of locating the correct code that toggled the icons!

In fairness, I spent more time sussing the changes without needing to repring than I did toggling the icon in the first place

I had some help/pointers from alexzielenski (Zeppelin) too wish were very helpful.

Written using standard Objective-C built using Theos
    Last edited by jtanner; 2014-02-10 at 10:00 PM.
    do'h
    2014-02-10 09:52 PM
    Ahhhh. Looking to code some apps but just getting started with c++. How does it compare to objective c?
    2014-02-10 10:16 PM
    I have been in search of a cydia tweak on ios7 that displays my cellular data IP on my statusbar. Does your app have such functionality? Can you please incorporate it in future editions? Thanks.
    2014-02-11 09:05 PM
    It doesn't atm however, I already have an update (bug fix) to the one I submitted but need to wait for it to go "live" before I can submit it.... I shall add cellular ip today so that it's in the next version which will be out as soon as I can submit my update
    2014-02-12 11:24 AM
    That's real fast. Thanks
    2014-02-12 08:18 PM
    Just awaiting it to get through processing
    do'h
    2014-02-12 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD