I give him a year before apple fires him or he quits,I hope I'm wrong tho :-)
    +1 just like what happened to Comex
    2014-02-22 09:46 PM
    Yah but releasing that afc2 exploit for and OLD iOS, was sure a crappy move.
    no it wasn't the afc2 bug made it incredibly easy for people to steal info through usb ports its good that was patched
    2014-02-22 10:43 PM
    Sad day for us bro, hope you enjoy your new career at Apple
    & we all remember how short lived Comex stay with Apple was, I'm sure they just used him to close any holes they could & got rid of him. I do however wish him the best of luck
    2014-02-23 01:38 AM
    Yah but releasing that afc2 exploit for and OLD iOS, was sure a crappy move.
    Hey guess what? Shut up!
    2014-02-23 04:21 AM
    Too young and immature to take the job seriously, and he'll have little respect from his co-workers because of his age. They'll probably stick him in the mail room anyway.
    I started working for ASUS when I was 18. Just because you´re young doesn´t mean you´re immature...Do you know how many tech companies are looking for young people with a good head on their shoulders? Nowadays, when you work in a call center or some other department of a company you do not see people intheir 30s or 40s anymore. Most of them are in their late teens to mid 20s.
    Last edited by Co1d Night; 2014-02-23 at 07:01 AM.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.
    2014-02-23 06:58 AM
    What ever happens, he's getting the opportunity of a lifetime working with one of the top companies out there! If I were him I'd be ready to pick up every bit of information I could! He did a lot for the JB community which is awesome, we were lucky to have him helping us! I wish him the best of luck and congratulate him on the new job!
    2014-02-23 07:49 AM
    Yes agreed, this is a dark day. Like Comex did I'm sure he'll tighten the ability to find flaws in the iOS for jailbreaking but congratz for him. He really is ahead of his time & if anything give those old geezers at apple & kick up the a55 to up their game!
    Once a hacker always a hacker. He will leave holes for us. Don't worry.
    2014-02-23 09:47 AM
    Why won't Apple squander resources on stopping JB'ing ?
    Because : -

- It generates activity, controversy and most importantly, discussion ... which generates focus on iOS.
    - It's ideas, development, testing and feedback ... all for free.

Any company would happily pay top dollar for that - it's the very oxygen and lifeblood of business.
    The only work Apple does against JB'ing is closing exploit loopholes to protect AppStore interests - that's it.
    2014-02-23 02:48 PM
    What ever happens, he's getting the opportunity of a lifetime working with one of the top companies out there! If I were him I'd be ready to pick up every bit of information I could! He did a lot for the JB community which is awesome, we were lucky to have him helping us! I wish him the best of luck and congratulate him on the new job!
    Thank you! Finally somebody who isn't thinking of themselves and is happy for a brother in the jb community.
    2014-02-23 03:50 PM
    I started working for ASUS when I was 18. Just because you´re young doesn´t mean you´re immature...Do you know how many tech companies are looking for young people with a good head on their shoulders? Nowadays, when you work in a call center or some other department of a company you do not see people intheir 30s or 40s anymore. Most of them are in their late teens to mid 20s.
    I disagree. By the time you're in your 30's and 40's hopefully, that good head you have on your shoulders helped you to figure out there's a better way to make a living than sitting in a cubicle under fluorescent lamps sucking the life out of you for 8 hours a day! Oh and for minimum wage? You're not still with ASUS are you? I'll bet you've got those flow charts down packed!
    2014-02-25 01:52 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD