Ever since i jailbroke my ipad air to ios 7.0.6 my winterboard is an older version and i cant theme anything. Tried reinstalling it.. Restoring and rejailbreaking but i keep getting the same thing... Anyone else have this issue??

0.9.3911 <--- this is the version i get
    2014-03-02 11:53 PM
    Ever since i jailbroke my ipad air to ios 7.0.6 my winterboard is an older version and i cant theme anything. Tried reinstalling it.. Restoring and rejailbreaking but i keep getting the same thing... Anyone else have this issue??

Here is mine, works on iPad mini:

WinterBoard

Description : more powerful, open-source SummerBoard
    Package : winterboard
    Version : 0.9.3915
    Section : System
    Author : Jay Freeman (saurik)
    Maintainer : Jay Freeman (saurik)
    Replaces : com.modmyifone.winterboardicon, winterboardsettings, themesettings, com.iphonerepocenter.transparentdockfor3xtheme
    Depends : mobilesubstrate (>= 0.9.3225-1), killall, preferenceloader, libhide (>= 2.0.4), findutils, net.howett.pincrush (>= 0.0.1-23) | pincrush
    Pre-Depends : dpkg (>= 1.13.25-5)
    Conflicts : com.modmyifone.winterboardicon, winterboardsettings, themesettings, com.iphonerepocenter.transparentdockfor3xtheme
    Provides : theme-manager
    Architecture : iphoneos-arm
    Depiction : http://cydia.saurik.com/info/winterboard/
    Homepage : http://www.saurik.com/id/9

Sent from my iPad

----------->

You may have downloaded winter board from a bad repo

Will the sources refresh after this?

I just got my devices set up- and I have been seeing SOME updates.
    - I just did it, rebooting to check, brb
    2014-03-02 11:56 PM
    Weird I did two iPhone 5s today bit also on Mac
    I'm just gonna restore it and see if that works
    2014-03-02 11:58 PM
    We'll I am seeing packages dated today... Not many updates though. Latest package was an AA Jellylock logo, anyone else see the same thing?
    2014-03-03 12:03 AM
    [QUOTE=XweAponX;7030385]Here is mine, works on iPad mini:

WinterBoard

Description : more powerful, open-source SummerBoard
    Package : winterboard
    Version : 0.9.3915
    Section : System
    Author : Jay Freeman (saurik)
    Maintainer : Jay Freeman (saurik)
    Replaces : com.modmyifone.winterboardicon, winterboardsettings, themesettings, com.iphonerepocenter.transparentdockfor3xtheme
    Depends : mobilesubstrate (>= 0.9.3225-1), killall, preferenceloader, libhide (>= 2.0.4), findutils, net.howett.pincrush (>= 0.0.1-23) | pincrush
    Pre-Depends : dpkg (>= 1.13.25-5)
    Conflicts : com.modmyifone.winterboardicon, winterboardsettings, themesettings, com.iphonerepocenter.transparentdockfor3xtheme
    Provides : theme-manager
    Architecture : iphoneos-arm
    Depiction : WinterBoard Cydia
    Homepage : iPhone Theming on WinterBoard - Jay Freeman (saurik)

Sent from my iPad

----------->

You may have downloaded winter board from a bad repo

I downloaded it from saurik...
    image.jpg
    2014-03-03 12:03 AM
    hi im wondering what the process is on re-jailbreaking. is it a DFU or should i restore as new and then re jailbreak.

im not sure if i am affected because i am getting released packages ie intelliscreen 7 but some are incomplete ie. ios 7 evasion silder released today... but am not getting any updates. so im not sure if i have the issue.

i am also getting a flickering/strobing when i am on package DETAIL pages and not sure if that is related or its because of certain adds on the page

either way can someone let me know what the best and cleanest method to re-break for this situation and if the detail page issue flickering is common

thanks!
    Last edited by kgf88; 2014-03-03 at 01:46 AM.
    2014-03-03 01:41 AM
    Look like people nothing to do, I'm still in 7.0.4 and no problem.
    2014-03-03 02:51 AM
    Ssia restore as new or from backup... Whats the best method? And if it is new can i restore after that from backup?

hi im wondering what the process is on re-jailbreaking. Is it a dfu or should i restore as new and then re jailbreak.

Im not sure if i am affected because i am getting released packages ie intelliscreen 7 but some are incomplete ie. Ios 7 evasion silder released today... But am not getting any updates. So im not sure if i have the issue.

I am also getting a flickering/strobing when i am on package detail pages and not sure if that is related or its because of certain adds on the page

either way can someone let me know what the best and cleanest method to re-break for this situation and if the detail page issue flickering is common

thanks!
    2014-03-03 06:02 AM

try restoring it again via itunes and jailbreak it again using evasion 1.0.7....
    2014-03-03 07:53 AM
    Today,this **** start all over again.
    I have already restore my phone twice yesterday.(Cydia was loading without problems.)
    This morning I open cydia,and the same **** start again like yesterday!!!!!
    Cydia doesn't loading repos!!
    What else I can do?
    2014-03-03 08:51 AM
    I wish I had know this when I originally updated to 7.0.6. I had so many problems, I ended up restoring and re-jailbreaking about 5 times!!!!!! Took me 2 days to set up my phone again. I looked to see if it was just me and didn't see any documentation of this problem. I had this problem 3 times out of the 5! Pretty poor. ;(
    2014-03-03 08:31 PM
    Weird I did two iPhone 5s today bit also on Mac
    You need a faster computer try it on a different computer. I had this problem to.
    2014-03-03 10:48 PM
    I updated last night and rejailbroke. As soon as I themed with winterboard my phone resprang as usual but erased multiple stock apps such as messages and settings. Also, cydia disappeared, so I couldn't do anything but restore. Today I had the same problem but reinstalled Cydia Substrate and I think it's all good. It's kind of irritating- especially with the restoring process being so time consuming- but I guess it's the price we pay.
    2014-03-03 10:56 PM
    I have already restore my phone twice yesterday.(Cydia was loading without problems.)
    What else I can do?
    You may try to install and run iCleaner. Disable all options except Cydia, clean up, reboot and have fun - worked for me, even on 7.0.6.
    2014-03-04 09:55 AM
    I was able to search and see the SSL patch so I guess mines ok with version 6 of the evaders tool. I'm on a 4 with 7.0.6.
    2014-03-05 04:33 AM
    What else I can do?
    Did you delete BigBoss and ModMyi repositories then installed again?

@Anthony, what is the name of the tweak whereby you move the quit safari page cross (x) to the right hand corner.
    'RightX' Moves the iOS 7 Mobile Safari Close Tab Button to the Right Side

hi im wondering what the process is on re-jailbreaking. is it a DFU or should i restore as new and then re jailbreak.

im not sure if i am affected because i am getting released packages ie intelliscreen 7 but some are incomplete ie. ios 7 evasion silder released today... but am not getting any updates. so im not sure if i have the issue.

i am also getting a flickering/strobing when i am on package DETAIL pages and not sure if that is related or its because of certain adds on the page

thanks!
    Why You Should Update to iOS 7.0.6 if You Haven't Already
    Last edited by 2moon; 2014-03-06 at 01:11 PM.
    2014-03-06 12:40 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD