Would love to see a feed saying the atv3 finally been jailbroken
    2014-03-28 12:40 AM
    whats the point in doing the jailbreak and then tweeting about it if you are not gonna do a public release? I for one am still on a 4s and have no intentions of changing it at the moment, but I had it jailbroken on 7.0.4 and had an issue that caused me to "have to" update to 7.1 in order to restore (I HATE Apple for this!) and now I am having trouble living without the jailbreak! I think this year I may switch to an Android device instead of dealing with apples lockdown on idevices! it makes no sense to me why I can't customize my phone which I own outright and have no contract on, for this reason I will not buy another iPhone unless they do away with these restrictions, what would be the point, especially when they keep dumbing down the interface and making it look so crappy and like a kids toy! at least with a jailbreak you can customize it to your liking and have features that you can actually use and that have purpose for a human being!
    Tyyyy so much for that an iphone is not an iphone without an JB. O and yes i will me moving to an android unless i6 changes with ios8 n i will post in my city to fk apple lol
    2014-03-28 12:54 AM
    Good don't do a 7.1 jailbreak because my friends iphone 5C battery drained dramatically and had to get a new iphone at the apple store, the employees won't own up to the software being the problem as they're paid to lie or divert the situation. Just like the illuminati you'll never expose the tyrants. They just cover their lies with more lies.
    The employees at the stores are paid to sell and help people use their devices.Their not software engineers! Smh lol
    2014-03-28 01:30 AM
    So is this guy the next ic0nic who just blabs about what he can do and screw everyone else?

What ever happened to automerge?
    Last edited by exNavy; 2014-03-28 at 01:58 AM.
    Hmm...
    2014-03-28 01:55 AM
    OMG! there are folks still using the i phone 4s.
    Definitely! People like me still use a 4s because they are much cheaper than the newer iPhones.
    2014-03-28 02:24 AM
    ditto, is my life going to be so much more fantastic if I have a 5 or a 5S?
    Yes it will!! :-)
    2014-03-28 04:03 AM
    This guys a loser just like winocm to post it by "accident" then say it's not getting released
    2014-03-28 06:25 AM
    Once the iPhone is unbreakable the Androids will make up a lot of ground. I love my iPhone but when the day comes that I'm stuck on stock iOS I'm gone.
    2014-03-28 06:32 AM
    Once the iPhone is unbreakable the Androids will make up a lot of ground. I love my iPhone but when the day comes that I'm stuck on stock iOS I'm gone.
    True true 👊💢
    2014-03-28 07:24 AM
    That could be true. But remember, Apple makes the iphones. So their software can't be perfect.
    2014-03-28 10:50 PM
    It's basically just to show off what he can do. Nothing wrong with that really, I would've done the same if I had his skills.
    Agreed. These guys do this more for the challenge than to give you a public jailbreak or make money. Don't hate because they just do it for themselves.
    2014-03-29 09:04 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD