Roger,
    Not all apple devices will run iOS 7 and new devices are EXPENSIVE.
    Also, which iOS 6 tweaks were 'inferior and unstable'? I'm using 6.1, have a whole bunch of tweaks installed and running fine.
    Also, if I want to 'cry' that Apple no longer supports "old" operating systems; I will, and you can't stop me. Wha Wha wha!
    Also, get stuffed.
    Really? So you are still using an iPhone 3GS or older and an original iPad? Well those device can't use Facetime anyway so your post is already pointless. If you have a device newer than that, you CAN upgrade to iOS7. A compatible iPhone 4S is FREE from carriers and a current phone (iPhone 5C) is $99 after the subsidy, $199 if you want the 5S.You must qualify for that pricing if you are using an incompatible device. If that is too expensive you either need to get a job, find a better job, or reevaluate your living expenses as there is something wrong somewhere.

As far as useful tweaks, iOS7 brought everything to the table that was a worthwhile Cydia tweak natively. All that is left are themes that only half work and most of which suck, stupid little tweaks that are pointless, and repositories that assist in helping users steal from app store developers. If you are still using a device that is 4-5 years old that can't use iOS7 it is time to break open the piggy bank and go to the store. If not, there is already a solution from Apple. Bring your software current or grab a tissue to wipe away your tears.
    2014-04-21 12:22 PM
    Really? So you are still using an iPhone 3GS or older and an original iPad? Well those device can't use Facetime anyway so your post is already pointless. If you have a device newer than that, you CAN upgrade to iOS7. A compatible iPhone 4S is FREE from carriers and a current phone (iPhone 5C) is $99 after the subsidy, $199 if you want the 5S.You must qualify for that pricing if you are using an incompatible device. If that is too expensive you either need to get a job, find a better job, or reevaluate your living expenses as there is something wrong somewhere.

As far as useful tweaks, iOS7 brought everything to the table that was a worthwhile Cydia tweak natively. All that is left are themes that only half work and most of which suck, stupid little tweaks that are pointless, and repositories that assist in helping users steal from app store developers. If you are still using a device that is 4-5 years old that can't use iOS7 it is time to break open the piggy bank and go to the store. If not, there is already a solution from Apple. Bring your software current or grab a tissue to wipe away your tears.
    iOS 7 still has not brought quick reply or compose to the iPhone and other things like notification center and control center still require some help from the jailbreak community! And if we all stopped using the jailbreaks then where would Apple get their ideas from??
    2014-04-21 08:42 PM

I see your point. I don't agree with it, but I do see it. However, you're not going to win any friends by being a jerk. I jailbreak for cosmetic changes, and, contrary to your apparent belief, there are useful functions I use.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-04-21 10:39 PM
    ^ reply spot on
    2014-04-21 10:41 PM
    Just took iPad back and exchanged it for a new one and FaceTime now works!
    2014-04-22 10:41 PM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD