If you have siblings, or nosy friends, strangers, or family members that never seem to keep their dirty mitts off of your iOS device(s), then maybe you should consider trying out a new jailbreak tweak called PhoneKeeperPro by iOS developer MoonWolf.

This tweak will make it so that whenever someone enters your passcode incorrectly, your device will snap a picture using the front-facing camera so that you can find out who exactly it is that keeps trying to play with your iOS device(s) and rifle through your personal information when you're not looking.

Any pictures that are taken are saved to your Photo Library, and can be uploaded to iCloud via Photo Stream to be viewed on all of your other devices.

Since the user would have gotten the passcode wrong, you won't have to worry about them getting into your iOS device and deleting their photo from your Photo Library. Their picture will just be waiting for you to discover the next time you go to use your device.

The tweak adds a toggle switch to the Settings application under the PhoneKeeperPro preferences pane:

If you would like to find out who is trying to get into your iOS device(s) once and for all, then give PhoneKeeperPro a try. The tweak is available in Cydia's BigBoss repository for $1.99.

Name: PhoneKeeperPro
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: MoonWolf
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5
    2014-05-12 03:49 AM
    Awesome
    2014-05-12 04:26 AM
    Don't need that!!! Just bust a few bones!! No touch!!! *** kicking!!!
    2014-05-12 06:06 AM
    Wasn't there a free version of this app...way back when?
    2014-05-13 01:15 AM
    An earlier version would instantly email you the photograph as well. Is this including that feature? It's a major addition.
    2014-05-13 11:53 PM
    An earlier version would instantly email you the photograph as well. Is this including that feature? It's a major addition.
    This doesn't e-mail you anything. It just waits for you to see it when you get your device back.
    2014-05-14 04:28 AM
    iGotYa is a far superior app. Will do this and more.

It has been around since 2010 and will not only take a picture with a wrong code, but will also gather the GPS info, spit out a custom text message if desired, and then email you a map with the mugs face! All of this is independently configurable to your liking.

When my phone got pinched, I was at a restaurant. I didn't even know my phone was missing. I walked up with a pic of him in hand on my wife's iPhone within minutes of it being lifted. The guy was speechless: he was sitting across the room and had my phone in his hand.
    2014-05-14 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD