Agreed, Suby. But for a while there you 'were' disputing MMi's main niche/market.
    Was never disputing that I was disputing the value of having it on the AppStore vs Cydia.
    2014-05-19 08:24 AM
    Was never disputing that I was disputing the value of having it on the AppStore vs Cydia.
    That's not what I said you were doing. You WERE disputing that MMi had a niche/market.. when it clearly does. Hopefully you've changed your mind now and agree that MMi indeed has a main target audience of modders. And then, in addition to that market, they want to reach an even wider market. We agree there.
    2014-05-19 02:31 PM
    Does anyone know when the new app is supposed to be out??
    2014-05-19 03:46 PM
    Does anyone know when the new app is supposed to be out??
    As soon as apple gets around to approving it.
    2014-05-19 03:47 PM
    Wow... New and Sub, you are both two opposite but similar peas in a pod, lol. It was hard to keep up with where the disagreement even started.

I believe it started off on why there was no need to put it in the AppStore when we got Cydia. But as it had been stated over and over, this forum is for all owners of I-Devices to increase its reach. And yes the main criteria for the forum is jailbreaking/modding, but that was not the start in the argument.

In my personal opinion, I believe we should put it in both locations: AppStore and Cydia. The AppStore isn't always the fastest about getting out updates, but with Cydia we should be able to get it out to users in a flash.

I believe that having the AppStore one is vital, because it's for those non-jailbreakers or ones that can't be jailbroken yet (not matter how small you might thank the percentage is, it matters greatly). I use to be one of them, so it was vital for me to have a relatively quick solution to figure out when the next jailbreak came out. I also paid attention to the news feed rather frequently just so I knew what was going on with anything I-Phone related.
    2014-05-19 05:40 PM
    Thanks for sharing
    2014-05-19 06:58 PM
    The argument is flat out stupid. The answer is obvious. You put the app on the platform that has the biggest audience. There is no argument against that. App Store encompasses ALL ios users, cydia does not. Point blank period.
    2014-05-19 07:41 PM
    As soon as apple gets around to approving it.
    It's crazy that it has taken Apple this long to approve it.
    2014-05-19 07:45 PM
    It's crazy that it has taken Apple this long to approve it.
    Ya, they taking their sweet time for sure.
    2014-05-19 08:03 PM
    I'd hate to think they were just playing games with us. Ya never know...
    2014-05-19 08:04 PM
    I doubt it. Just a forum app to them. They just take a while to approve things sometimes.
    2014-05-19 08:31 PM
    Wow... New and Sub, you are both two opposite but similar peas in a pod, lol. It was hard to keep up with where the disagreement even started.

I believe it started off on why there was no need to put it in the AppStore when we got Cydia. But as it had been stated over and over, this forum is for all owners of I-Devices to increase its reach. And yes the main criteria for the forum is jailbreaking/modding, but that was not the start in the argument.

In my personal opinion, I believe we should put it in both locations: AppStore and Cydia. The AppStore isn't always the fastest about getting out updates, but with Cydia we should be able to get it out to users in a flash.

I believe that having the AppStore one is vital, because it's for those non-jailbreakers or ones that can't be jailbroken yet (not matter how small you might thank the percentage is, it matters greatly). I use to be one of them, so it was vital for me to have a relatively quick solution to figure out when the next jailbreak came out. I also paid attention to the news feed rather frequently just so I knew what was going on with anything I-Phone related.
    This was only my point.

The argument is flat out stupid. The answer is obvious. You put the app on the platform that has the biggest audience. There is no argument against that. App Store encompasses ALL ios users, cydia does not. Point blank period.
    Yes this is exactly what my point was lol
    Last edited by subywrex; 2014-05-20 at 01:00 AM.
    2014-05-20 12:58 AM
    Are you guys done, yet?
    2014-05-20 02:08 AM
    Are you guys done, yet?
    Maybe 😜
    2014-05-20 02:35 AM
    Maybe 😜
    😂😂😂
    2014-05-20 02:55 AM
    Ya, they taking their sweet time for sure.
    Yeah, I wish they'd hop on this!

Getting lots of e-mails about the current app not working :P.

The sooner it's approved, the better!
    2014-05-20 05:02 AM
    Yeah, I wish they'd hop on this!

Getting lots of e-mails about the current app not working :P.

The sooner it's approved, the better!
    Lol, that's for sure.
    2014-05-20 05:04 AM
    Has Kyle checked in with Apple for an update? Timetable?
    2014-05-20 05:14 AM
    Has Kyle checked in with Apple for an update? Timetable?
    Umm, I'm not sure there is a way to check in with apple on a update approval timetable. Could be wrong though.
    2014-05-20 05:15 AM
    Umm, I'm not sure there is a way to check in with apple on a update approval timetable. Could be wrong though.
    From my experience there isn't. At least we didn't have anyway. Just left to the approval gods lol
    2014-05-20 05:22 AM
141 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD