Themed splashscreen for Tapatalk w/ ModMyi-ish colors!
    It's too bad it costs 99 to get ModMyi colors in the interface. I can't stand the orange, so I'm still on the MMi app waiting patiently for the bug fixes.
    2014-05-23 02:40 PM
    It's too bad it costs 99 to get ModMyi colors in the interface. I can't stand the orange, so I'm still on the MMi app waiting patiently for the bug fixes.
    I didn't pay for a different color. I'm just using the default 'dark' theme, instead, since I don't care that much!
    2014-05-23 03:15 PM
    So check this out!!!

- I opened the Tapatalk app 'Library/Preferences folder' and found the com.quoord.Tapatalk.plist file.
    - I searched for colorTheme and changed the string from 2 to 3.

And here's what I have, now!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-05-23 at 06:33 PM.
    2014-05-23 06:09 PM
    If you change it to '1,' it'll look like this!
    2014-05-23 08:35 PM
    Hi all

i have a request if there is any possiblity for the next update to replace the "mmi icon" that you guys see at the left top and put the user avatar, for my opinion will look nice and will make sense because we allready have the Mmi icon on SB + the splash screen

don't know if some people will agree with my suggestion

Have a great day all, and keep up this amazing work 👌
    2014-05-23 10:25 PM
    Hi all

i have a request if there is any possiblity for the next update to replace the "mmi icon" that you guys see at the left top and put the user avatar, for my opinion will look nice and will make sense because we allready have the Mmi icon on SB + the splash screen

don't know if some people will agree with my suggestion

Have a great day all, and keep up this amazing work It's Here! Grab the ModMyi App for iOS 7 for Free Today!
    That icon is the same icon that appears on the Springboard. You'd have to customize the MMI icon but it'll show the same image on the Springboard and in the app.

That being said, I have customized it in Tapatalk!

Springboard Icon (very right):

Forum Icon:

Sections Page Icon:
    2014-05-23 11:52 PM
    That icon is the same icon that appears on the Springboard. You'd have to customize the MMI icon but it'll show the same image on the Springoard

yes i know but it will be great to have it as user avatar instead.. but keep all the rest
    2014-05-24 12:21 AM
    That icon is the same icon that appears on the Springboard. You'd have to customize the MMI icon but it'll show the same image on the Springboard and in the app.

That being said, I have customized it in Tapatalk!
    Very cool, gonna hook it up too.
    2014-05-24 12:56 AM
    yes i know but it will be great to have it as user avatar instead.. but keep all the rest
    I agree with that.
    We all know we are in the modmyi app. but its good to see, at the first slide if we are connected or no !
    2014-05-24 01:03 AM
    Very cool, gonna hook it up too.
    What are you referring too?
    2014-05-24 01:05 AM
    What are you referring too?
    The icon idea silly.
    2014-05-24 01:18 AM
    The icon idea silly.
    LOL! Okay!
    I think it's just:

Bundle ID: com.modmyi.ModMyi
    Icons: Icon.png & [email protected]

Cleaned up my icons!

Last edited by thazsar; 2014-05-24 at 02:07 AM.
    2014-05-24 02:01 AM
    I've been trying to theme the blue header , I even replaced all the different headers directly within the app but it won't change! I don't know why, is there some specific cache? I even tried to delete the caches folder in the documents folder, no changes too! That's kinda tricky with this app

Any suggestions?
    2014-05-25 12:55 AM
    Kinda stinks I paid for "no-ad" and still dealing with them. I read the tweet and understand it's coming....but when? I hate ads! All apps I have are upgraded to not have to deal with them. This is my only upgraded app that has this issue. You were able to change "portal" to "news" quickly.....Why is this taking so long?
    2014-05-25 06:49 PM
    Kinda stinks I paid for "no-ad" and still dealing with them....Why is this taking so long?
    Hahaha...follow the money!
    2014-05-25 07:26 PM
    Not really getting this new version. The news in the app doesn't match the news page on the website, posts are out of order, when someone replies to an article that post jumps to the top of the page in the app. The news on the app is just a list of of posts, no inline images to tempt my interest. For anyone who has tapatalk, I don't see the point of having a separate app for Modmyi when the forums are available in tapatalk along with all the other forums I use
    2014-05-25 08:09 PM
    Not really getting this new version. The news in the app doesn't match the news page on the website, posts are out of order, when someone replies to an article that post jumps to the top of the page in the app. The news on the app is just a list of of posts, no inline images to tempt my interest. For anyone who has tapatalk, I don't see the point of having a separate app for Modmyi when the forums are available in tapatalk along with all the other forums I use
    +1
    And, with Tapatalk, there are NO ADS!!!
    2014-05-25 08:45 PM
    +1
    And, with Tapatalk, there are NO ADS!!!
    Agreed with tapatalk, although sometimes the Dropbox links say 404, but when I dl in modmyi app or safari, it works. Could be something I'm doing wrong though.
    2014-05-26 12:08 AM
    Agreed with tapatalk, although sometimes the Dropbox links say 404, but when I dl in modmyi app or safari, it works. Could be something I'm doing wrong though.
    I can't download anything via either app. It's Here! Grab the ModMyi App for iOS 7 for Free Today!
    2014-05-26 12:41 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD