User Tag List

When you can enhance the usability of the iOS 7 Lock Screen, why not?

A new jailbreak tweak dubbed TodayLock by iOS developer Smartviper E75 is now available in Cydia that gives you more information on your Lock Screen at a glance. The additional information includes weather information, calendar information, and reminder information, and it's all nicely displayed as shown above.

The weather information is provided to you with a brief description of what the weather is like outside, and includes a representative icon. You'll get the temperature, as well as the conditions outside.

As for the calendar and reminder information, if you have any coming up, they'll be displayed. If not, you'll just get "no events for today," and "no reminders for today."

TodayLock also adds a preferences pane to the Settings application where you can configure a number of options for the tweak:

Some of the options include enabling or disabling the tweak on demand, choosing the text style depending on your background style, choosing the temperature measurement, configuring the background blur, and configuring some of the appearance options.

TodayLock supports many different languages and supports all iOS 7 devices (32-bit and 64-bit, including the iPad). If you would like to give TodayLock a try, it's available right now in Cydia's BigBoss repository for $1.99.

Name: TodayLock
    Price: $1.99
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.0.6
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Smartviper E75
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    2014-05-28 03:23 AM
    I like it. Really easy to use lock screen tweak.
    smaller sig.png
    2014-05-28 03:33 AM
    This is something that I really need. i just purchased it i hope it helps me to remember all the events i have in a day.
    2014-05-28 09:42 AM
    This is something that I really need. i just purchased it i hope it helps me to remember all the events i have in a day.
    It never finds my events or reminders. Until I installed NCAgenda, the stock NC only showed 1 or 2 calender events, but never all of them. This doesn't show anything though for me. The weather seems to work fine.
    Last edited by edwilk55; 2014-05-28 at 03:55 PM.
    2014-05-28 03:53 PM
    It never finds my events or reminders. Until I installed NCAgenda, the stock NC only showed 1 or 2 calender events, but never all of them. This doesn't show anything though for me. The weather seems to work fine.
    Same thing for me. It does not show the right calendar events. This is totally worthless and I am sorry that I purchased it. Shame on me for being an early adopter.
    2014-05-29 03:47 AM
    Me too, no reminders. that sucks I hate wasting money on tweaks that don't work properly.
    2014-05-29 01:10 PM
    So how does everything update? I use the home button to refresh I have my location on all weather locations on and nothing I get 32 degrees null with no reminders or events
    2014-05-31 11:05 PM
    This could be easily made as a Cydget without having to add another tweak.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-06-01 02:58 AM
    Lockinfo7 FTW!!
    2014-06-02 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD