^One of the downfalls. Dev's may (hopefully) update for compatibility since this has been released.
    Although any new jailbreak is so appreciated, just hoping it doesn't close/give up to Apple any vulnerabilities for iOS 8 right around the corner.
    So, a little while ago, I was reading @i0nics website about the iOS 8 beta jailbreak . He makes it sound like there is a HUGE exploit that Apple hasn't found. It's been there since, like, iOS 5 or something!!! The exploit can be obtained through various ways and it doesn't sound like it's gonna get fixed anytime soon. I don't think this is the exploit(s) that @ionic is referring to, though. I don't think he'd give up that info to anyone publicly!
    2014-06-24 03:39 AM
    What program are you peeps using to extract Pangu? I've tried both Winzip & Winrar & I get the following error (unexpected end of archive) WTF does that mean!

Thanks in advance
    2014-06-24 04:42 AM
    wanted to say thanks.. one question. why does it take them to release this and not anyone else?
    2014-06-24 04:43 AM
    What program are you peeps using to extract Pangu? I've tried both Winzip & Winrar & I get the following error (unexpected end of archive) WTF does that mean!

Thanks in advance
    I just used the regular compression tool built into Windows.
    2014-06-24 04:47 AM
    I just used the regular compression tool built into Windows.
    I tried that as well & I get the same error. This sucks!!
    2014-06-24 04:48 AM
    http://dl.pangu.25pp.com/jb/Pangu_v1.0.exe

I got direct link from iclarified( no zip file)
    Works well n jalibroak my i5

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-24 04:51 AM
    Good thing I'm out of town for a week.* I have no computer till homey*
    Let this straighten out, then--dive right in lol
    2014-06-24 04:52 AM
    Anyone else having problems Jailbreaking there iPhone 5S? I try it on my windows computer and it gets about half way done and just stays there, and sometimes the question marks will turn all red. And I also try it on my mac via Parallel or WinBottle and it will not recognize my iPhone just say "?????iTunes????iTunes????". Can anyone please help me out... Im so excited to finally jailbreak my iPhone and need your help please....
    2014-06-24 04:55 AM
    Anyone else having problems Jailbreaking there iPhone 5S? I try it on my windows computer and it gets about half way done and just stays there, and sometimes the question marks will turn all red. And I also try it on my mac via Parallel or WinBottle and it will not recognize my iPhone just say "?????iTunes????iTunes????". Can anyone please help me out... Im so excited to finally jailbreak my iPhone and need your help please....
    Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
    2014-06-24 05:00 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue
    2014-06-24 05:03 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue
    I thought this too but you have to look on your phone for the installed app and open it to finish the jailbreak.
    2014-06-24 05:09 AM
    I do have the latest version on iTunes installed.. on both the Mac and windows
    2014-06-24 05:13 AM
    You have to look on your phone for the installed app and open it to finish the jailbreak.

This one...

[HOW TO] Jailbreak Your iOS 7.1/7.1.x Device With Pangu 1.0-screen-shot-2014-06-23-10.20.28-pm.png
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2014-06-24 at 05:21 AM.
    2014-06-24 05:18 AM
    I thought this too but you have to look on your phone for the installed app and open it to finish the jailbreak.
    The first time I tried & did exactly that. Had the pangu app on the phone & opened it when the pc half told me to.
    Went through the whole reboot & then reboot a second time & then I was left with the pangu app and no cydia.
    I waited a while but it was back at the original start screen. Tried doing a reboot myself just to see if cydia had been installed but the icon not loaded. Nope, still no cydia and still had the pangu app on the phone. Sooo I tried the whole process again, this time I got a bunch of red ?'s in the computer app.

Doing a restore now so I can try again from scratch.
    2014-06-24 05:22 AM
    Oh damm... What i miss... Hmm damm why now .. Fml
    2014-06-24 05:24 AM
    I did mine from a restore of 7.1.1 and worked
    2014-06-24 05:25 AM
    Followed these instructions and it worked, I'm jailbroken... however, the GUI stopped at around 80% with the red question marks, and the Pangu app is still on the springboard. Tapping it just brings up a splash screen that never changes to anything else.

Not sure if I should redo the process or if I should just leave it as is
    2014-06-24 05:45 AM
    Thank you so much works like a charm... Didn't know I had to click on the icon to make it work the rest of the way lol... Never did they say that in the instructions.. I have cydia now on my home screen, and the phone is jailbroken... Sweet thanks a bunch
    2014-06-24 05:50 AM
    I also got the red ????. and tried twice and its not working.
    Instead of a respring I get a reboot.
    I'm guessing I need to restore 7.1.1 then jailbreak as its not jailbreaking like it is now.
    2014-06-24 06:03 AM
    I've been trying to use Winebottle but does it take a really really long time to install Pangu?

Thanks
    2014-06-24 06:17 AM
69 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD