With the Internet blowing up recently as we’re getting closer to the release of the upcoming Apple iPhone 6, Samsung has reportedly been preparing its non-plastic device as well. The device is rumored to have a September release in an attempt to fight off Galaxy buyers who are waiting for a larger screened iPhone. Samsung’s new device dubbed the “Galaxy F,” is reported to have an all-metal built along with 3 GB of ram, a 1440-pixel-by-2560-pixel QHD display, and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 805.

The metal construction seems to have been confirmed by @evleaks, with high-resolution press shots. The device so far has been seen in gold and silver liveries, and black is expected to be released as well. It has been rumored that the Korean company has considered a ‘premium’ all-metal handset in the past.

The dubbed iPhone 6 by Apple is expected to have a 4.7-inch display, which is a huge change from its current iPhone 5s. Surveys have reported that the increase in display may steal as much as 35% of Windows and Android device users. It has also been rumored that the upcoming device would be released in a 5.5-inch as well, dubbed the ‘phablet.’ However, analysts and Apple watchers are still debating as to whether it’ll even exist.

Source: Twitter via @evleaks

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-07-03 07:23 AM
    When I think of Samsung, I think of an annoying mosquito that keeps trying to land on my leg to suck my blood. Apple needs to bring out the bug spray and just kill them already.
    2014-07-03 08:01 AM
    I'm no fanboy. My only Apple product is my 5S. But man Samsung is annoying lol. Can they just try to be themselves for once instead of doing whatever Apple does?
    2014-07-03 08:53 AM
    We'll Samsung competes with apple for all metal housing. And Apple competes with Samsung for larger screens. Nobody will be going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-07-03 12:52 PM
    Oh wow, both Apple and Samsung are both making phones so how does that mean that Samsung is copying Apple. Samsung has been making phones way longer than Apple has and Samsung's phones function different from the iPhone. Tell me what the iPhone and Samsung phones have in common that aren't basic requirements to be a phone.
    2014-07-03 02:08 PM
    Oh wow, both Apple and Samsung are both making phones so how does that mean that Samsung is copying Apple. Samsung has been making phones way longer than Apple has and Samsung's phones function different from the iPhone. Tell me what the iPhone and Samsung phones have in common that aren't basic requirements to be a phone.
    Hahha so true.. The magic word is an iPhone... Yet Samsung has galaxy phone sounds cool ...

2014-07-03 02:30 PM
    Been an iPhone copy cat since 2007. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Slim J, Apple made THE PHONE that matters and continues to dominate with one..now two different phone types. In comparison, Samsung has countless phone options and still has to copy THE PHONE to compete. Stop with your losing argument its pathetic. Tired of Droid users thinking they originated something..do your homework.
    2014-07-03 02:49 PM
    Been an iPhone copy cat since 2007. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Slim J, Apple made THE PHONE that matters and continues to dominate with one..now two different phone types. In comparison, Samsung has countless phone options and still has to copy THE PHONE to compete. Stop with your losing argument its pathetic. Tired of Droid users thinking they originated something..do your homework.
    Uhh damn big boy slow down mate... Remember it's only a dam phone u have, ones u die u ain't taking that **** with u.. So relax... Michael Jackson didn't take his 2billion dollar bank with he's iPhone ... Fml... U know what iPhone has only one iPhone lol samsung has 1000 phones ... When the fk will apple decide to do another phone.. Anyways I don't care.. I love my iPhone but Apple ain't taking my penny again with iPhone 6

2014-07-03 02:59 PM
    Oh you guys are so annoying. Talking about fanboys. Learn how to be geeks. Heck I like samsung, apple, windows, Mac, PC, IOS, and Android. I just like technology in general. EVERY company copies. Heck apple copies more than anyone else and for anyone of you to deny that is BS. There is only so many things you can add to a phone folks.

2014-07-03 03:03 PM
    If anything, I'd say Samsung was copying HTC BUT who cares! I'm just glad they finally stepped up and made a metal phone!!!

They will definitely get some business from this device!
    2014-07-03 05:00 PM
    So sad. The only way to have freedom on the iPhone is by Jailbreaking it. While the android phones gives you a heck of a lot to do whatever you want to the phone. To me an unjailbroken phone is so boring it kills me. Same icons same layouts same wallpapers etc. and I had the iPhone for years but to think that the only way to make your iPhone looks sweet is by Jailbreaking it and to wait for who to jailbreak it I'm getting a little tired of this.

2014-07-03 05:17 PM
    When I think of Samsung, I think of an annoying mosquito that keeps trying to land on my leg to suck my blood. Apple needs to bring out the bug spray and just kill them already.
    I'm in DR right now and this is exactly how i feel lol..
    2014-07-03 05:42 PM
    I agree. All companies copy. For instance the finger print really was not the first one introduced on a phone. Apple simply did it the right way. They integrated it in a way that made it seamless in how you use your phone. I like Samsung phones but my issue with them is they spend so much time trying to 1up apple that they never really perfect anything. They focus on gimmicks like facial recognition that's cool to show off but more hassle to use that what we already have. They finally caught on that sticking with one device and improving it is the way to go and thats why you have a Galaxy S5 and that's why it's such a successful phone. Apple just dominates in the fact of their attention to detail and there unwillingness to implement a technology that isn't ready for their standard.
    2014-07-03 05:55 PM
    I agree. All companies copy. For instance the finger print really was not the first one introduced on a phone. Apple simply did it the right way. They integrated it in a way that made it seamless in how you use your phone. I like Samsung phones but my issue with them is they spend so much time trying to 1up apple that they never really perfect anything. They focus on gimmicks like facial recognition that's cool to show off but more hassle to use that what we already have. They finally caught on that sticking with one device and improving it is the way to go and thats why you have a Galaxy S5 and that's why it's such a successful phone. Apple just dominates in the fact of their attention to detail and there unwillingness to implement a technology that isn't ready for their standard.
    +1
    2014-07-03 06:10 PM
    Samsung do it again. Bring out a product that is far superior! Apple need to reduce the price of their hardware to compete.
    2014-07-03 08:08 PM
    Samsung do it again. Bring out a product that is far superior! Apple need to reduce the price of their hardware to compete.
    Compete? Phone for phone Apple outsells samsung every time. The only reason Samsung holds a bigger marketshare is because apple releases a phone once a year and Samsung has more models than I care to look up. It costs more to make a higher quality product. And I'm sure with the spec of the Galaxy F it'll be around the price range or an iDevice.
    2014-07-03 08:25 PM
    F = Fail ?
    2014-07-03 09:06 PM
    Apple just dominates in the fact of their attention to detail and there unwillingness to implement a technology that isn't ready for their standard.
    Except for Maps, which is why Scott Forstall no longer works for Apple
    2014-07-03 09:14 PM
    Samsung is a sneaky company. They've mocked iPhone fans that camp outside for a new phone. They then go to these fans and ask them why they camp outside because they want to have that same brand loyalty.

Samsung hears rumors of what Apple has planned and they rush to be first to bring it to the people which results in a half-baked product.

Samsung's CEO gloated about seeing classified documents during one of their battles with Apple when those documents were supposed to have been only accessed by the lawyers.

Samsung has made commercials that bash Apple and their fans where Apple makes commercials just showcasing their products.

And the list continues..... These reasons among others is why Samsung is an annoying company hellbent on trying to take Apple down which isn't a bad thing, but when you look at that company as a whole and see their tactics, it shows you what values (or lack of) it has/has not.

Companies copying certain features isn't a big deal if those features are necessary for what people expect a particular device should have. But Samsung has tried to recreate a similar look and feel of Apple's devices AND services that it makes that company look despicable in my eyes. Android isn't a bad OS and I'm glad it exist. But Samsung... geez just fkn die already or just come up with you're own unique and original style FFS.
    2014-07-03 09:25 PM
    Getting tired of the same old thing get the iPhone wait till someone finds a Jailbreak which could take a loooong time just to get the freedom that android has. Apple give me a playstore app which I can purchase themes icons like android does then I be happy.

2014-07-03 09:44 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD