A recent commercial released by Samsung, goes after Apple’s supposed larger screened iPhone said to launch this fall. The Korean company notes that the Galaxy smartphone line has already had a larger screen for two years now. The commercial features two friends who are at the coffee bar- one holds the Galaxy S5 and the other an iPhone 5s. The owner of the iPhone talks about rumors on the expected larger screened iPhone 6.

When the comment of the iPhone 6 is made, the Samsung user responds by asking “that hasn’t happened yet?” Then you hear the narrator say,"you know that thing you've been waiting on for like two years, and how it's supposed to be awesome and how it's going to blow your mind? Well it's been here this whole time. But maybe you like waiting."

Then the two friends go on to compare the devices, and the iPhone 5s shows an article in regards to the so-called iPhone Air that is expected to be 5.5-inches. The Samsung owner responds by saying “you must be happy,” before walking away. The Galaxy S5 comes in at 5.1-inches, which makes it in between the two rumored iPhone 6 devices said to be released in the upcoming months.

Source:

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-07-22 09:18 AM
    I'm most envious of the viruses we iphone users don't get. So sad😢
    2014-07-22 10:05 AM
    I find the screen on the Galaxy series to be too big. How are you supposed to use the thing with one hand? I see some of my friends who own them stuggling to even hold the thing.
    Whenever I've tried to use one, it feels slow and crowded. Maybe I just prefer the order of iPhone apps over the chaos that is Samsung?
    2014-07-22 10:13 AM
    The fact that they need to make this claim says enough
    2014-07-22 11:47 AM
    I would rather have two tin cans with a piece of yarn stretched between them then have a crap sung phone.
    2014-07-22 02:17 PM
    Haha they wish. My jail broken iPhone 5s demolishes any android phone
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-07-22 02:20 PM
    The galaxy is a good looking phone however at the end of the day it still runs android which is enough to keep me from ever switching. iOS is a far superior OS and until another company bests it Ill never switch.
    2014-07-22 02:52 PM
    Samsung phone which run android OS, have too much bugs and lag when you use After sometime.

Apple iOS is the best.

Kelvin Ong
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi app
    Kelvin Ong
    2014-07-22 03:38 PM
    Hilarious! I was expecting Samsung to cut funding their ads with the given loss with the current line up.
    2014-07-22 03:54 PM
    lol envious of a phone that got out sold it's first month by a phone released more than half a year earlier

when are they going to stop making themselves look idiotic
    2014-07-22 04:04 PM
    wait till the iPhone 5.5. is out that ill sort it
    2014-07-22 04:41 PM
    I have an iPhone 5 and a Samshite note 2 for work and I hate the Samshite more than I've hated anything in my life....it has to be the most awkward unfriendly user interface I've ever come across and the screen is just way to big...you need two hands to use it....I am quite happy with the iPhone 5 screen and will be disappointed if apple don't offer that screen size on the new phone....Samshite can harp on about the iPhone till the end of time cause they will still be second best crap.
    2014-07-22 05:21 PM
    When Steve Jobs had a Dream 😴💻
    He just had to make a smaller screen📱
    The fact we all love and care for it too📲
    Tells me a SamSung just won't do😖

APPLE 4EVER🍎💖🍏
    2014-07-22 05:25 PM
    When you have to try so hard to make your product look better than the leader you know it's crap. Sorry Samsung, we know better.
    2014-07-22 05:44 PM
    Does Samsung not realize they're not getting any new customers from these attack ads? Obviously the iPhone/iPad users that havent switched to Samsung phones/tablets after all the other attack ads aren't going to switch if they find the right thing to attack. Maybe they're just trying to make current Samsung users feel good?

Again, Samsung knows Apples product is better.
    2014-07-22 05:44 PM
    I'd rather go back to using a flip phone than using a Galaxy S5.
    2014-07-22 05:54 PM
    I think it's awesome how Samsung's best marketing strategy is to bash their competitor. Its like being a misogynistic tampon company.
    2014-07-22 06:18 PM
    Lol Samsung needs to stop already. They're making themselves look like idiots, their past what? 3? Commercials are all bashing apple, so, instead of promoting what their product does they find one product for its "flaws" (and screen size is a matter of personal preference so no screen size is a flaw) and bash them on their commercials to make their product seem inferior? Obviously if your past 3 attack ads haven't worked this one won't either. iPhone will always be better than any samsung phone end of story.
    2014-07-22 06:31 PM
    Lol envious my *****...samsung phone owners only care about numbers like 5.1 inch screen,quad core chip etc. they mean nothing.
    2014-07-22 07:13 PM
    I feel like if you need a phone that big to feel superior you must clearly be compensating for something.
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-07-23 at 06:07 AM.
    2014-07-22 07:41 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.