If you miss the iOS 6 days and you're rocking iOS 7.1.x, then you might be using themes and some other jailbreak tweaks as a means of bringing back the skeuomorphism and dropping the flat look. One popular way to do this is with an add-on called IconOmatic.

To further bring back the iOS 6 look and feel to your iOS 7.1.x device, you might want to try a new free jailbreak tweak called ClassicLabels for iOS 7.1.x by iOS developers CoolStar and sharedRoutine.

As you can see from the before and after screenshots above, what this tweak will do is bring back the application label shadows to your device to resemble that of iOS 6, even if you're running iOS 7.1.x where the application labels would normally be flat.

The tweak goes along nicely with IconOmatic to help complete the look and feel. The developers recommend using the tweak with ClassicFonts for a complete iOS 6 look and feel.

If you want to give ClassicLabels for iOS 7.1.x a try, it's available for free in Cydia's BigBoss repository. It's worth noting that iOS 7.1.x is required and there are no options to configure.

Name: ClassicLabels for iOS 7.1.x
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0.0-1
    Requirements: iOS 7.0-7.1.2
    Tested on: iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer(s): CoolStar and sharedRoutine
    Editor's Rating:  5/5
    2014-08-18 04:55 PM
    I really don't see a difference at all!!!!!
    2014-08-18 09:01 PM
    The tweak gives the labels a shadow.
    2014-08-18 11:24 PM

Look at the icon labels
    2014-08-18 11:30 PM
    Hey can sum 1 help me with iCloud activation lock screen.
    2014-08-19 06:38 PM
    Hey can sum 1 help me with iCloud activation lock screen.
    You can search online for service providers on this
    2014-08-19 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD