T-Mobile announced a new promotion earlier today targeting Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile customers. However, Sprint came back and decided to announce a new plan of their own targeting T-Mobile (and other mobile carriers). For Sprint, their new plan starts tomorrow, August 22nd, and the mobile company is offering new and existing customers unlimited text, talk, and data for $60/month. After Sprint fought back and made their announcement, T-Mobile CEO John Legere fired back with some very sarcastic tweets. Take a look at the comments made by Legere below:

For those who donít already know, Sprintís newest plan is $20 cheaper than that of T-Mobileís. Kansas-based mobile carrier also noted that AT&T and Verizon donít have unlimited data plans period. The last offering by Sprint was an update to their family plans, which will go into effect starting August 22nd as well. In order to take advantage of Sprintís new plan, new customers can either bring a handset over, purchase a phone at full price, or pay for a mobile phone with Sprintís Easy Pay.

Source: Sprint

Twitter: @AkshayMasand
    2014-08-22 12:15 AM
    Keep going lower. You need to work a lot harder for my hard earned money.
    2014-08-22 12:24 AM
    I'm with T-mobile here. Sprint's data speeds are stupidly slow. That's why I'm dumping them next month.
    2014-08-22 12:27 AM
    Too bad there service is crap. Ya get what you pay for
    2014-08-22 12:32 AM
    Well come on AT&T and Verizon????? Where ya at???
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2014-08-22 at 12:59 AM.
    2014-08-22 12:50 AM
    Don't ever Ever EVER use Sprint.

I was roped in with them being the only "Unlimited Data" game in town when the iPhone 4S came out. The network is slower than erosion even at 5 bars. And they won't unlock my phone to use with other USA domestic carriers.

I was annoyed when I was on their network, and furious when I tried to leave. Worst carrier ever.
    2014-08-22 12:58 AM
    I have a verizon plan with unlimited data. 80 bucks a month after taxes. Unfortunately verizon won't offer these plans because they know their network is better than T-mobile and Sprint. It's like saying BMW should lower their price because Hyundai offers a car for less.

Can't speak for AT&T, I haven't had them since they were "voice stream". I still remember thinking how awesome it was to have a cell phone with Jamie Lee Curtis as the spokesperson lol
    2014-08-22 01:00 AM
    My sprint bill is 52 a month on the framily plan so how is this better?
    2014-08-22 04:14 AM
    Idk ... Sprint is good like in the capitals lol... Like I am in MA. sprint is ultra fast in boston (that's it) ... And in my place it suckz .and MA is BIG 😏.. I guess u do suck sprint lol I might say bye bye later on and move to t/mobile
    2014-08-22 05:08 AM
    Sprint is good depending on where you live. My sister has Sprint and she loves it. She's in Texas though which explains why her speeds are so good. The moment she visits my dad in Louisiana, goodbye service. The only carrier that I have experienced with good service practically everywhere is Verizon which is the reason the are so expensive.
    2014-08-22 09:12 AM
    On tmobile prepaid $30 per month plan. 5gigs data. 12mbps up and 4mbps down. If live near a tmobile tower life is good. Iphone5 formerly verizon
    2014-08-22 12:50 PM
    LOL Sprint sucks anywhere. Their service is **** and LTE speeds are like running on 3G. GARBAGE. I get 97MBPS download with T-Mobile here in Atlanta.
    2014-08-22 06:33 PM
    Still sounds very expensive for foreign users.

I pay here in Germany around 46 $ (35 €, including all taxes) for 5 GB LTE and unlimited Calls and SMS.
    2014-08-23 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD