Do the online Att stores also make the phones available at 12am Pacific too ? I have a $100 AT&T gift card I need to use on this purchase - so I can't go thru Apple Store since they don't accept carrier gift cards.
    Yep!
    2014-09-11 05:15 AM
    Seems like everyone is set on getting the 6+ while I'm leaning more towards the standard iPhone 6. It's right around the same size as my GS4 and my Nexus 5. I like the hardware stabilization in the 6+ though
    2014-09-11 05:23 AM
    I'll stick with my 5 until I eventually get so jealous that I have to buy a 6 - and by then I'll be able to pick up a bargain from eBay.

Not all of us can afford the latest shiny when it comes out but it will take some time to convince me a bigger phone is better.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2014-09-11 11:29 AM
    I'll stick with my 5 until I eventually get so jealous that I have to buy a 6 - and by then I'll be able to pick up a bargain from eBay.

Not all of us can afford the latest shiny when it comes out but it will take some time to convince me a bigger phone is better.
    I couldn't agree more. Not everyone can afford the latest thing when it comes out. That's where upgrades come in.
    I've known plenty of people to alternate their upgrades with others just so they could get the newest in technology
    2014-09-11 01:27 PM
    I couldn't agree more. Not everyone can afford the latest thing when it comes out. That's where upgrades come in.
    I've known plenty of people to alternate their upgrades with others just so they could get the newest in technology
    This is exactly what I do. My wife's and my contract end periods are exactly 1 year apart. She's always happy with my 'last' phone. And I always use either her upgrade or my upgrade to get a new phone every year at the subsidized price. Works nice..

I hope AT&T subscribers aren't tricked by this new NEXT12 and NEXT18 program where you actually end up paying the full retail price on installment plans over the year. It's a lot more expensive than the subsidized price method that they've been using for years.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-09-11 at 03:06 PM.
    2014-09-11 03:04 PM
    This is exactly what I do. My wife's and my contract end periods are exactly 1 year apart. She's always happy with my 'last' phone. And I always use either her upgrade or my upgrade to get a new phone every year at the subsidized price. Works nice..

I hope AT&T subscribers aren't tricked by this new NEXT12 and NEXT18 program where you actually end up paying the full retail price on installment plans over the year. It's a lot more expensive than the subsidized price method that they've been using for years.
    Seems to work for TMobile customers. That's apparently how they keep their plans so low.
    They don't subsidized pricing. Depending on how people look at it, it can either be a good thing or bad.
    2014-09-11 04:19 PM
    Lots of people in the UK get a free phone on their contract and then sell it on eBay, that's where I get most of my phones.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2014-09-11 04:36 PM

Speaking of...here's my new toy:
    2 things,
    1- please show it to me once you turn it into a gun?
    2- what kind of car was it that you abused while making that vid?
    2014-09-11 06:11 PM
    2 things,
    1- please show it to me once you turn it into a gun?
    2- what kind of car was it that you abused while making that vid?
    LOL!

1. Will do!

2. That is my Charger! It's my work car but in retrospect I should've thought through where I shot my video... Choosing Between a 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus
    2014-09-11 07:22 PM
    From what I've been reading, they're not offering contract-less for pre-orders, one of the reasons why I'll just stick it out like I have for the 4S and 5, and wait in line early.
    2014-09-11 09:03 PM
    From what I've been reading, they're not offering contract-less for pre-orders, one of the reasons why I'll just stick it out like I have for the 4S and 5, and wait in line early.
    Who said that? The option is already there to choose no contract.
    2014-09-11 09:05 PM
    Who said that? The option is already there to choose no contract.
    Hmm, interesting, I do see it now.

I guess the other blogs, as well as I, didn't see the recently added pricing on apple's site showing the T-Mobile's contract-less pricing.

I still feel like waiting.

I'm scared they might delay the shipping like many people experienced during last year's pre-order.
    2014-09-11 09:14 PM
    Hmm, interesting, I do see it now.

I guess the other blogs, as well as I, didn't see the recently added pricing on apple's site showing the T-Mobile's contract-less pricing.

I still feel like waiting.

I'm scared they might delay the shipping like many people experienced during last year's pre-order.
    Wasn't recently added. Has been there since the store went back up after the keynote. Checked myself.
    2014-09-11 09:34 PM
    Wasn't recently added. Has been there since the store went back up after the keynote. Checked myself.
    Really?....hmmm...interesting
    2014-09-11 09:43 PM
    Really?....hmmm...interesting
    Yup, I even called T-mo yesterday to confirm they were unlocked devices too.
    2014-09-11 09:46 PM
    8 mgpxl f2.2 no 4k video???......seriously Apple? you got to be kidding me!!!! Also, no sapphire screen....I SOOOO new it. I think it's truly the time for me to make the switch to the Note 4
    Yeah it's not about the 8Mp it's the internals. Otherwise how come you don't hear about luminas 40+ mp because it's not the mp it's the algorithm in the software. 4k is just beginning. No point in having a useless feature that nobody has time for. They used the sapphire screen on the watch prolly to get a test feel on it and will ship with the sapphire screen next year. Bye
    2014-09-11 10:52 PM
    I'm struggling to give a sh!t because I'm on holiday. image.jpgimage.jpg
    Picture is blurry because of low light and a couple bottles of wine.

I love this place - will start thinking when I get home.
    2014-09-11 11:55 PM
97 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD