So... Gold or Silver???
    2014-09-12 09:13 PM
    So... Gold or Silver???
    I went Silver this year, since a lot of att stores had nothing but Space grey last year
    2014-09-12 09:26 PM
    Silver for me too, always had white since they came available in the 3Gs.
    2014-09-12 09:32 PM
    Hmmm... I just don't know how long I'll actually be waiting if I get the Silver.
    2014-09-12 09:43 PM
    Well I'm pre-ordered and really don't want to take a chance on canceling and waiting in line to fine out the ATT store doesn't have the color, size, and model I want.

Keep my fingers crossed as inventory comes for ATT online orders that the del dates will be updated and show sooner dates for delivery
    2014-09-12 09:48 PM
    Well I'm pre-ordered and really don't want to take a chance on canceling and waiting in line to fine out the ATT store doesn't have the color, size, and model I want.

Keep my fingers crossed as inventory comes for ATT online orders that the del dates will be updated and show sooner dates for delivery
    What I'm sayin, though, is I have a guaranteed 9/19 delivery for Gold but only a Ship in 7-10 days for Silver. Just not sure if the Gold is too pretentious
    2014-09-12 09:52 PM
    What I'm sayin, though, is I have a guaranteed 9/19 delivery for Gold but only a Ship in 7-10 days for Silver. Just not sure if the Gold is too pretentious
    Ya i gotcha! Hmmmmm?????? Decisions, decisions, decisions???? LOL
    2014-09-12 09:55 PM
    Honestly, it boils down to selfishness!!! I want the iphone on Day One. If it were only a 16GB, I would wait. But since 64GB is plenty for me, now I have to decide on wait time
    2014-09-12 09:57 PM
    Honestly, it boils down to selfishness!!! I want the iphone on Day One. If it were only a 16GB, I would wait. But since 64GB is plenty for me, now I have to decide on wait time
    Loved my gold for 5S. But it's really a white… With a gold back and outer rim. That's how you have to think about it. There are no transparent bumper cases out there. You look all over the Internet and you just won't find one. Except from a slow boat from Australia that'll take two months to arrive. And it wasn't very sturdy and felt very weird. So ultimately you put on some kind of other colored case on it and never see the gold or silver. So I would just choose a white or a black my friend. Make your decision based on that. Unless you're a "naked iPhone" person… That's too chancy for me.
    2014-09-12 10:33 PM
    Loved my gold for 5S. But it's really a white… With a gold back and outer rim. That's how you have to think about it. There are no transparent bumper cases out there. You look all over the Internet and you just won't find one. Except from a slow boat from Australia that'll take two months to arrive. And it wasn't very sturdy and felt very weird. So ultimately you put on some kind of other colored case on it and never see the gold or silver. So I would just choose a white or a black my friend. Make your decision based on that. Unless you're a "naked iPhone" person… That's too chancy for me.
    Spigen has transparent cases I have 2 coming from Amazon :P

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid Series] [Crystal Clear] Air Cushion Technology Corners Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Bumper Case for iPhone 6 P

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus Case, Spigen® [SOFT-FLEX] iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) Case Slim **NEW** [Capsule] [Crystal Clear] Premium Clear Flexible Soft TPU Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5) (2014) - Crystal Clear (SGP10886): C
    2014-09-12 10:41 PM
    Just not sure if the Gold is too pretentious
    That has always been my thought too, even being a gal just can't get behind a gold phone. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.
    (Although I do get dressed to impress for work, lol)
    2014-09-12 10:44 PM
    Im aware of Spidgen. Make sure you check out the "expected shipping date"… Which is very different from "expected delivery date" at Amazon. Sometimes that company takes a month to get things to you.

And I was also referring to bumper cases which is really what I wanted.
    2014-09-12 10:55 PM
    Im aware of Spidgen. Make sure you check out the "expected shipping date"… Which is very different from "expected delivery date" at Amazon. Sometimes that company takes a month to get things to you.

And I was also referring to bumper cases which is really what I wanted.
    Yep! Got shipped yesterday, got tracking numbers last night in email
    2014-09-12 10:57 PM
    I think I might just go w/ the Gold and if I really don't like it, I'll cover it w/ a case or skin. In fact, I could get both and return the one I don't want!

What do you think?
    2014-09-12 10:59 PM
    I was able to get through with the Apple Store App, but I was never able to get apple's website to work. Even using the app was sketchy and slow, but I was eventually successful.
    2014-09-13 12:22 AM
    Yep! Got shipped yesterday, got tracking numbers last night in email
    Cool!!!

I think I might just go w/ the Gold and if I really don't like it, I'll cover it w/ a case or skin. In fact, I could get both and return the one I don't want!

What do you think?
    Yep. Exactly how I proceeded with Gold 5S last year. Figured if I didn't like it - take it back.. Keep in mind returns are trickier than you think.. especially with online purchases. Not impossible.. just major hassle.. Especially if you used an upgrade for the one you're returning.. I think you'll love the gold. What was harder for me to adjust to was the WHITE on front.. Had had BLACK face for all iPhones up to 5S. Going back to Black face with 6. Didn't like White as much. Especially not for themeing.
    2014-09-13 12:26 AM
    It's 5 p.m. and I get the same 3-4 week shipping time as the lunatics who stayed up until 1 a.m. did. Ha ha.
    2014-09-13 01:50 AM
    Ok...so I now have a ip6 Silver, ip6+ Silver and ip6+ Gold headed my way...
    2014-09-13 02:55 AM
    I got my ATT space grey 6+ 128gb around 3:25AM EST but got an expected delivery date of Oct. 1st-6th.... was really surprised and wanted to talk to someone about it but customer service hold times were horrendous to day
    2014-09-13 03:29 AM
    Woke up at 7am ordered at 8am iphone6 128 space grey baby!! Delivering 9/19!
    2014-09-13 03:55 AM
75 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD