Found the 8.0 IPSW and reinstalled out of 8.0.1. My new baby is running beautifully again!
    2014-09-24 10:11 PM
    I DFU restore my iPhone 6 Plus on my iMac and it went back to iOS 8 not iOS 8.0.1. So it looks like they may have pulled the update?
    2014-09-24 10:25 PM
    Never mind..
    2014-09-24 10:30 PM
    Counter proposal...YOU could go and play in traffic.
    Nah, you can join him too, or you can also just go back to whatever android forum you belong in.
    2014-09-24 10:33 PM
    I am on iPhone 5swas able to update to 8.01, so far I have not received any errors I have tried to update my fiancé's iPhone 6,but the update was no longer available OTA over her phone
    2014-09-24 10:47 PM
    I'm getting a kick out of the Android fanboys absolutely foaming at the mouths because of this news.

I've never seen a group of people so jealous of another group. I don't see iPhone users flooding Android articles with hate and contempt.

The hate is proportional to how inferior they feel to those that can afford a more expensive phone.
    2014-09-24 11:20 PM
    I'm getting a kick out of the Android fanboys absolutely foaming at the mouths because of this news.

I've never seen a group of people so jealous of another group. I don't see iPhone users flooding Android articles with hate and contempt.

The hate is proportional to how inferior they feel to those that can afford a more expensive phone.
    We are not jealous. We simply thrive when we rub salt in the wounds. After hearing about "premium this" and "responsive UI this" we just cannot help prodding at the wounds that reality leaves when it hits the flock with a serious dose.

The reality is: Apple and iOS is a polished turd.
    2014-09-25 12:07 AM
    nakedcrook;only polishing need doing around here is the inside of your potty mouth lol all that s**t that keeps spilling out.
    2014-09-25 12:13 AM
    As a user of both platforms I have to say I love Apple. My backup Android phone always blacks out and is laggy. I have to keep killing stuff in the background to free up space and that don't always seem to happen. I'm going to sell my Galaxy S5, keep using my jailbroken iPhone 5s for right now and wait impatiently for my iPhone 6 Plus. For the moment I'm glad I don't have it in my possession right now with what's going on.
    2014-09-25 12:17 AM
    We are not jealous. We simply thrive when we rub salt in the wounds.
    Sadistic much? I mean, for real.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
    2014-09-25 12:18 AM
    WOW. Thankfully I wasn't hit with this, although I'm one that's suffering from the wifi loss problem with the iPad Mini. I was hoping that would be fixed with this update...sigh...at least it's a pretty paperweight.
    2014-09-25 12:29 AM

This is very true!
    I had a play on a mates Galaxy S5 today and its a very nice phone,I have no reason to slag it off at all,I just prefer my iPhone 6 plus!
    I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly criticise the iPhone?
    2014-09-25 12:35 AM
    We are not jealous. We simply thrive when we rub salt in the wounds. After hearing about "premium this" and "responsive UI this" we just cannot help prodding at the wounds that reality leaves when it hits the flock with a serious dose.

nakedcrook, please quit wasting our time here on modmyi. You offer nothing to the conversation that could possibly help or add to the topics at hand. You are now a broken record.
    2014-09-25 12:42 AM
    Sorry I couldn't resist knocked this up quick whilst taking a break from ps lol
    2014-09-25 12:50 AM
    appel make a update that make me lose my iphone 4s i was so mad ,, and i get iphone 6 soo guesss whattt i no longer mad ,, cause i m pisst off this bulshit i should buy in first place htc one m8 that should be a phone cause they don't play with them client
    2014-09-25 12:53 AM

There's simply no reason to do that. You've seen in your time here that the articles are pretty balanced in reporting good and bad news for Apple. You're really not doing anything by saying "haha look at this one" on all of the articles that report problems. No one does this to Android forums. Even on this site, though, I'm tired of hearing the words Samsuck and Fandroid as much as Crapple and iSheep. These sites exist to give people news and support for their phones, not a place to s***post about other companies constantly.
    2014-09-25 12:57 AM
    Why are they in such a hurry with this update, take your time and get it right. Something is changing at Apple not like before!
    2014-09-25 01:45 AM
    I knew there would be bugs when iOS 8 was released. That's why I'm keeping my 5s on iOS 7.1.2 until my 6+ plus arrives next month. I plan to still keep my 5s on 7.1.2 until a stable jailbreak arrives iOS 8.
    2014-09-25 01:57 AM

+1 👍👍👍

appel make a update that make me lose my iphone 4s i was so mad ,, and i get iphone 6 soo guesss whattt i no longer mad ,, cause i m pisst off this bulshit i should buy in first place htc one m8 that should be a phone cause they don't play with them client
    Huh?? .... Lol
    Last edited by thefinga; 2014-09-25 at 02:01 AM.
    2014-09-25 01:59 AM
    +1 👍👍👍

Huh?? .... Lol
    😂👍👍👍
    2014-09-25 02:02 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD